[3.24] Herald of Agony CI - The dirty Scorpion-tail|1M ehp| Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder 49M

Chrome , build is finally coming along well. Damage is real good but Im still occassionally getting the ole one shot. Can you make any recomendations on my next upgrade by checking out my character? I have a United in Dreams but i still feel like my damage is way better with CiP .
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Chrome , build is finally coming along well. Damage is real good but Im still occassionally getting the ole one shot. Can you make any recomendations on my next upgrade by checking out my character? I have a United in Dreams but i still feel like my damage is way better with CiP .

You can get 100% flask-uptime and better flasks. Get the 3 elemental flasks ruby, sapphire, topaz. Visit the spoiler "flasks" for the needed t1 charges-stats.

Divergent storm burst, quality 20, lvl 2, will help cheap & easy to generate more HoA-virulences.

Try out the United in dreams and a belt a graven's secret for recouping much es in damagepeaks.

A watcher's eye with the discipline-mod es on hit improve recovery and tankyness much, best with suppression grace-mod also.

I take a look at your pob soooon.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 22, 2023, 8:33:45 AM
"
ColeonePS wrote:

Also:

- regret 2 pasives survivalist, take 2 passives around reflexes for 100% spell suppression

- go for the next large spellblockcluster, regret 3 passives written in blood

- go for the next medium cluster pure gony

and you arrive already in 12M damage with unholy might and ***infinitive ehp like:

https://pastebin.com/3PjsF5Ha

Next will be better rare eldritch boots with suppression and ailment avoidances, an ancestral vision for 100% ailment avoidances and a better amulet.
hey chromino, found your build today and it looks awesome, i already have a mageblood and 100-200 more divines to spend, i couldnt find any specific note on mageblood but i also have not read everything, do you still advice going pathfinder with a mageblood?
"
Moosemanden wrote:
hey chromino, found your build today and it looks awesome, i already have a mageblood and 100-200 more divines to spend, i couldnt find any specific note on mageblood but i also have not read everything, do you still advice going pathfinder with a mageblood?

Congrats! And thank you very much!

With a mageblood I recommend to necro, it's the best ascendancy to scale the damage up with permament HoA-unholy might.

Pathfinder reaches the mageblood-effect in the ascandancy and is easier to gear, but don't benefit from the mageblood.

Necro with mageblood is best and in combination with skin of the lords extreme tanky, you can reach 50M and more and also 100% spell suppression and 85% resis etc.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2023, 5:58:56 AM

Was able to get this tonight, will do new Cluster jewels next.
Last edited by SPYDER680 on Apr 22, 2023, 2:50:14 AM
can Pathfinder ver facetank uberboss?
i am following the build but feel squisy
do you have any guide on necro version? could only find guardian and pathfinder, saw your old necromancer on standard but it didnt have ascendancies allocated so i wasnt sure if it was good to follow as a guide.
Last edited by Moosemanden on Apr 22, 2023, 11:00:56 AM
What sort of Block Chance and Spell Block Chance are people ending up with? Is Glancing Blows worth it?

EDIT: I just picked this up, am I right that this is on par/better than a Skin of the Lords? Will miss +1 on a few of the gems, but should match Lords for +HoA level (+3 regardless of Empower) and the 5% PR seems quite good.

I guess some of the Lords keystones may be stronger but those tend to cost 10+ divines.

EDIT #2: One more question - I don't feel like the Golden Rule is really making much of a difference with my virulences, which I can get to the 30's easily and the 50's without much trouble either. Is it safe to drop or is it needed for single target or something?
Last edited by King_Haart on Apr 22, 2023, 4:22:02 PM
How are we generating the power/absorption charges for the belt to utilize ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info