[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

"
King_Haart wrote:
Would Ancestral Bond on a SOTL break this build or can poison/virulence be applied even without causing direct damage?

I only have 1 div, so not brave enough to try it myself :D

Also, is there a priority order for gearing up once we start having a divine or two to trade? I am thinking Aegis is most important to allow the switch to CI, followed by Skin Of The Lords (which I assume is best to go straight to over Loyal if we can get the corrupted gems for it), then Helm, then other gear after that?

You find the recommended order in the spoiler "tldr"

Helmet enchant is most easy to build up a good manamanagement and auras, take it also on a cheap rare helmet early.
Aegis is more important as Skin.
Of course take a look on the trademarket and to get best offers sometimes.

Don't take Ancestral bond. In the tradelinks you find a link with cheap neutral keystones for SoL. Not fitting keystones are disabled when you take a look at the filter.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2023, 3:15:51 PM
Of course it's all there in the wiki. Thanks Chromino & Budewnpa!
Hi everyone.

Does avoid element ailments boosts 2x with the Skins?
Saw a crafted boots with eldritch and crafted it a "cheaper" version of it with 50% avoidance. After equiped we should change pantheon to Solaris, right?
You get 50% Ele Avoid from Ancestral Vision jewel
Then you can do a 25% Craft on Boots
Then you can get 25% from Exarch Mod on Boots

All Skin of Lords does is give another +1 Gem Level and a Keystone which could be good, bad, or meh.
Last edited by SPYDER680 on Apr 20, 2023, 4:21:37 PM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

All Skin of Lords does is give another +1 Gem Level and a Keystone which could be good, bad, or meh.

Guess I'll have to find the missing spot on my supress as well than.
Currently sitted on 70% and 86% with quartz flask active.
Last edited by ThePurpleAngel on Apr 20, 2023, 7:06:20 PM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:

This works! I'm using Ancestral Vision + Elegant Form/Pure Agony megalomaniac + eldritch implicit, my boots are ES base with strength + spell suppress on it. I honestly kind of regret not getting dex-int just because the int boot suffix pool is so bad, but the raw ES feels nice...

Edit: For now I'm also placeholdering the +3% damage suppressed node- taking 44% instead of 47% is a pretty big EHP increase, I feel. Might drop it when I need points for more clusters.
Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 20, 2023, 7:09:45 PM
Ok, I just spent 25+div on this build and couldnt understand what is going wrong, I know that there is a lot of difference of my character but cant find where, can somoeone help me?
"
Follnaka wrote:
Ok, I just spent 25+div on this build and couldnt understand what is going wrong, I know that there is a lot of difference of my character but cant find where, can somoeone help me?

Ok, I am spamming molten shell and stopped dying, but my character is too slow and i feel no dmg on mobs, what is wrong???
"
Follnaka wrote:
"
Follnaka wrote:

Ok, I am spamming molten shell and stopped dying, but my character is too slow and i feel no dmg on mobs, what is wrong???

There are 2 important spoilers about damage and defences, you find both also in the spoiler "faq" or "tl;dr".

In the spoiler "checklist defences" you will eg detect the needed 100% spell suppression, that you need a better flask-set-up, and that your spellblock is low because of the missing tempest shield and the missing large clusters.

And your skin of the lords keystone "wind dancer" is not fitting.

In the spoiler "composition of agony" you will find dps-stuff about more medium clusters "pure agony" which are needed, and that you need more poisonchance for generating max HoA-virulences.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 21, 2023, 3:27:53 PM
I'm starting to save for mageblood now while leveling towards 100- I'm not sure where else to improve on cost efficienctly. I crafted myself some rare boots, and will probably fix up my elemental flasks for sim, but otherwise not sure what I will do next.

My current POB has me at ~23.4m shaper dps, inf EHP vs level 84 spells, inf ehp vs spells and like 8-9m vs attacks from level 84 boss (34 shaper balls to kill, 1.4m ehp vs 84 memory game), probably a little over 50 div budget now, but honestly, minus skin of the lords (13 div for magebane) and uul's, fairly affordable! Has been pretty good running from league start, although early maps was defo a bit rippy lmao

Update: Got a shiny new toy! Look at this baby!

Last edited by Budewnpa on Apr 21, 2023, 1:14:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info