[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp,53M dps

I got a shield with storm burst ball on it- highly recommend, very strong. Makes mapping much more stable.

Other than that I need to transition in to third cluster but also am too lazy to do so at the moment so I'm just sitting on some extra defensive layers instead- very good build overall! If you stick with it'll defo do your content fine.
on your small clusters you can get added small passives have 6% mana reservation.

each of the small clusters has 1 node of this giving you better reservation.

Right now you have one that gives 6% Energy shield and one that gives evasion on the small cluster.
"
Budewnpa wrote:
I got a shield with storm burst ball on it- highly recommend, very strong. Makes mapping much more stable.

Other than that I need to transition in to third cluster but also am too lazy to do so at the moment so I'm just sitting on some extra defensive layers instead- very good build overall! If you stick with it'll defo do your content fine.

It's been mentioned in the guide but Asenath's Gloves make your mapping really comfy as well. Still not sure if I should use Pierce or Fork, leaning towards Pierce.
Greetings.
At which moment should I go for Unnatural Instinct? ASAP or there's a step before?
Kinda worried about the mana reservation.
"
At which moment should I go for Unnatural Instinct? ASAP or there's a step before?
Kinda worried about the mana reservation.

Better use there the 4 passives "mystic bulwark" and the mana-mastery 12% skillreservation-efficiencies. You get also spellblock and high mana-regeneration. Regret deep thoughts.

Unnatural instinct is only a variation and not that much efficient.
"
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
You get 50% Ele Avoid from Ancestral Vision jewel
Then you can do a 25% Craft on Boots
Then you can get 25% from Exarch Mod on Boots

All Skin of Lords does is give another +1 Gem Level and a Keystone which could be good, bad, or meh.

Hi guys,

I've been trying to push my supression to 100% but cant find the gap.
All I found was 4% from dex stacking (from Magebane) and 6% on boots. Is there anything else I'm missing? Really didnt wanted to change my boots.

In "balancing & managing - important mechanics" you find a spoiler with many possibilities for 100% spell suppression.
Hey Chromino,
Thanks for your build, I followed your spider scorp build few leagues ago and enjoyed it a lot! decided to reroll my SST to this and just had enough currency to reroll and get some items.

Would you check my character and can you give me a few pointers? I have about 6 divine orbs to get a new item(s).

Thanks in advance man!

cheers.

edit:
is 85% chance to poison enough? back in the day 100% was mandatory..
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D
Last edited by Genji084 on Apr 25, 2023, 6:38:47 PM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
Elemental Flasks only use 20/50 Charges and mine have 100% uptime just standing around. I even use one like this so I can ignore all Resists on gear since we use almost all uniques.

Thanks! That's working well for me. Really nice to be able to ignore resists so much, haven't been able to do that since a Purity Of Elements build I used a while back (but far fewer mananagement options with that aura, and getting ailment immune is easier these days).

"
Genji084 wrote:
is there a way to reduce stress on mana? I have 127 mana and it goes down quick :D

If you can get mana regen on your weapon or shield passive tree that can help a LOT, 0.3%/s is a pretty solid boost. Similarly with flat regen on an eye jewel.
"
King_Haart wrote:

"
Genji084 wrote:

If you can get mana regen on your weapon or shield passive tree that can help a LOT, 0.3%/s is a pretty solid boost. Similarly with flat regen on an eye jewel.

I implemented a jewel with flat regen + crafted regen on amulet, so mana management is a bit better. But I think due to low mana some of my Cast when Stunned gems won't proc because of it.

I am mostly looking forward for some feedback on my items and such and where I should put my divines in next to upgrade some damage and defense. Defenses are pretty okay atm, but I feel there is no phat tankiness yet.
Hello,

This build looks very interesting (love the idea of a CI spellcasting Ranger, that's the PoE spirit) and I'm thinking of doing this for my second character but I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind:

1) How does it feel like to play while mapping? How many different buttons do you need to press for this build, both during normal mapping and against bosses?
2) Are there any recent videos? I clicked on a few links from the post but they're from like 3.18 (quite a few patches since then) and I'm not sure if they're even Pathfinders.
3) Quite a few of the paragraphs mention specific patches such as 3.19, like in the ascendency comparison. Are those ideas still relevant? For instance do you think Pathfinder is just better or would you recommend the Guardian for someone looking to build more on the immortal side than the pure DPS side? Do Pathfinder's flask buffs make her more tanky than the Guardian now?
4) Parts of the post mention Arakaali's Fang and the accompanying spiders but I also see you mention United in Dream a lot as the main weapon and it's not that expensive so should one just go for that immediately if they can afford to?
5) I'm confused by the "Final gems" setup in the PoB since it has so many different gems. What do you actually use in practice? Do you use Fork/Piece while mapping and swap them out for bosses? I admit I don't like gem swapping, it's pretty clunky. Is the clear still good with Damage on Full Life instead? I'm currently playing Reap Chieftain, I'm not exactly a speed demon in the first place.
6) How much currency do you expect one would need at a minimum for this to "feel good" to play? Like how strong is it with Skin of the Loyal instead of Lords and a random rare amulet instead of Uul-Netol's Vow? (those two pieces seem to be the most expensive ones, there's also lvl 4 Empower but can take it from the Chieftain at least)

Sorry for the wall of text but thanks in advance for any help :)
Last edited by Wendek on Apr 26, 2023, 1:35:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info