0.9.10 Information and News

Still waiting for this awesomly Epic game to be released, seriously, my patience with about a great game is not good at all :D

Just release the goddamn game and let us play! ^^
Deleted my post: gotta stop trolling lol
Last edited by Metronomy on Jun 1, 2012, 4:56:06 AM
lookin good!
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
Last edited by thelordrahl on Jun 1, 2012, 5:41:51 AM
this game looks like diablo III(i have never played it)
"Increased the difficulty of Cruel, Ruthless and Merciless by adjusting monster damage and pack sizes."

And the difficulty of the normal playthrough isn't increased? No option to play on "Hard" in default league?
Last edited by AncientSteltek on Jun 1, 2012, 9:06:49 AM
Y U NO invite me to the beta PLEASE GUYS, someone will have spare key.....plz i am so desparated.... :(
Good luck everyone!
"
zafoulis wrote:
Y U NO invite me to the beta PLEASE GUYS, someone will have spare key.....plz i am so desparated.... :(

If you are that desperate, why not purchase a $10 beta key? They are pretty cheap, considering you get 100 points worth of microtransaction money, and the closed beta has been extended to around mid-August.
"
GTANJ wrote:

If you are that desperate, why not purchase a $10 beta key? They are pretty cheap, considering you get 100 points worth of microtransaction money, and the closed beta has been extended to around mid-August.

Where and when was this posted? Can you provide a link please?

IGN: Cadmus / Valgar
D3 instanced loot works because it is easy to trade item's, partly because not only can you open a trade but you can drop items on the ground for others to pick up instead of stopping every time you kill a pack to open trade.

Torchlight 2 fails in that you cannot drop items in your inventory making it take forever to get items to people as you progress.

In summary: Instanced loot is good when;
1. trading is done efficiently.
2. dropped items from your inventory can be picked up by others.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
0.9.10: Will be deployed Tuesday, June 5. I've discussed its contents here.

0.9.11: Among other changes, this patch will enable the new end-game (which we have been hinting at for a while) and the Act Two final boss. It will include the ability to swap between weapon sets.

0.9.12: This patch will fix most of the issues with Minions. It will also introduce PvP arenas and the ability to challenge other players to duel. We expect to improve the Brutus fight in this patch as well.

0.9.13: A secure trade screen and substantial update to server stability and capacity is scheduled for this patch.

0.10.0: The official Open Beta release, which we expect will be deployed a week or so after 0.9.13. It will have Act Three enabled, voice acting for most of the NPCs and characters, as well as a range of cosmetic micro-transactions to purchase.

"
A few months ago, we stated that we hoped to enter Open Beta in June. Some of the crucial features that we must enter Open Beta with are not yet finished, so we will delay the Open Beta until they are. As mentioned above, we expect that this will be mid-August. While we strongly believe that this estimate is accurate, we will update it over time if work progresses ahead or behind of schedule.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Jun 1, 2012, 4:24:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info