New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Hmm, what size are those art prints?

...i hope i can resist the top tier once more. 😉
"
You've been playing since 2013 and you're going to pretend this pack is any different than the one's they've released every year for the last 5 years? "Whaling confirmed"? lol ok.

Yeah, and in 2013 there was no FOMO game pass, and boxes weren't 5$ each, league packs didn't have a 90$ tier, and oh yeah and GGG actually required the money to function. Once Tencent bought them out prices should have dropped.

And even then it was already bad paying full game prices for a single skill effect or sword skin.

Seriously, it's just way out of hand now, but go on, pay your 60$+ a month for your league packs, core packs, loot crates, and kirac passes.

There isn't an action GGG can take that wouldn't be defended by some die hard segment of the community.

Between you guys and the heavy handed moderation criticism is almost directly banned.

This is all just fallout from Diablo Immoral. GGG realized the bar was disastrously low and have effectively adjusted the model to exploit the differential.

This game is priced at AAA monthly rates, and for a game this old that is not justified. I almost feel like they are cashing in (out?) while they can before d4 launches.

Why am I even typing this.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Anyone know if the tarot cards are gone forever now? Just didn't have the finances to get there in the end. I'm sure the art prints are lovely but, no motivation to go very high now.
Holy s##t that’s amazing!
Are these Voidborn Unique messages going to be checked by GGG or are they potentially going to be an eye-roll content for groups of people not interested in mental teenagers' creations?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Absolutely stunning!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
I have never been so tempted by a US$480 supporter pack as I am right now. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Wtf these are the highest quality packs thus far. Really really good at all tiers
Very nice packs this time!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
francorocco23 wrote:
the fact that those added effects only work when you're using certain pieces is not cool, that floating effect for example ,why does it have to be attached to the body armour? i'm forced to use this armour if i want to float, the same for most of the most recent gimmicky stuff you're making recently, just make it a separate effect that you can attach to any body armour for example, just like the extra gore effect has it's own slot right next to the weapon effect and they don't share the slot

I would second this, I'd love some fairly 'simple' looking armor MTX options in the mix. I'd rather like the real, lived in look the calmer PoE default armors give, though wish some classes had some dang pants to wear with them as a Templar player, so I often lean on MTX to fill that or unify a look.

In addition, having the special effect of items be a Character Effect or Avatar Effect would make more sense, to allow some mix and matching, though I get some of these are going to be hard to seperate at this point, but just doing it going forward is a fine option.

All that said, I do love the MTX on all tiers, the chess board is sweet, the hideout looks great, both empty and with the map on it, though I do wish you could manage to include the map for the Guild Hideout, they're hard enough to use as is with seperate costs and annoyances.

Yes, I will agree with the croud, the standard MTX prices are WAY too high. Like not just a "I'd like to be able to afford these." but from a market value absudity point of view, and I spend 500 a year on this game. I'd be beside myself to discover if the storefront stragiht up HALVED its prices across the board, if PoE wouldn't make more money by increased volume. In addition throwing out this 'limit one equipped at a time thing' would also make customers feel like they are getting value, while the current system makes it feel like a ripoff to a TON of people because you're dealing with digital assets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info