New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

woohoo! thank you GGG!!
Holy Molly! Gotta get em all after next payday :D
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Awesome stuff! Is the Atlas hideout one of the things that might be separated from the full pack at some point?
This is a very bad idea. This kind of texture is incredibly annoying. It feels like I have an oil stain again before a migraine.

Please stop using this type of texturing.
this is next level

also… still capped at 7 legacy tags heh
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Thx i love the Voidborn set
I'm very disappointed, seems like you always want to add too much to every skin. Why the souls effect in the first one ? It ruins everything to me. Same goes for the currencies showing as orbs with the second set. It only gets better from the 3rd one.
Okay this is ridicilous :D
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Can we please finally get support for glove MTX while using Hollow Palm Technique? It feels bad to not be able to use the full supporter pack contents because of my build
there's something very dealbreaker to me about those new gimmicky mtx

not sure if anyone else agrees

the fact that those added effects only work when you're using certain pieces is not cool, that floating effect for example ,why does it have to be attached to the body armour? i'm forced to use this armour if i want to float, the same for most of the most recent gimmicky stuff you're making recently, just make it a separate effect that you can attach to any body armour for example, just like the extra gore effect has it's own slot right next to the weapon effect and they don't share the slot

that been said, going to 100% buy those, but please, consider adding a option to use the gimmicky effects with other pieces of gear, so we can mix and match better, last box for example had the gloves that changed how the ailments looked, but i can't justify myself using them because they look realy bad with the sets i usualy wear, and i can't just have the alternative ailment without wearing them, just make it a ring effect or wathever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info