Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
francorocco23 wrote:
there's something very dealbreaker to me about those new gimmicky mtx

not sure if anyone else agrees

the fact that those added effects only work when you're using certain pieces is not cool, that floating effect for example ,why does it have to be attached to the body armour? i'm forced to use this armour if i want to float, the same for most of the most recent gimmicky stuff you're making recently, just make it a separate effect that you can attach to any body armour for example, just like the extra gore effect has it's own slot right next to the weapon effect and they don't share the slot

that been said, going to 100% buy those, but please, consider adding a option to use the gimmicky effects with other pieces of gear, so we can mix and match better, last box for example had the gloves that changed how the ailments looked, but i can't justify myself using them because they look realy bad with the sets i usualy wear, and i can't just have the alternative ailment without wearing them, just make it a ring effect or wathever

Starting with this I would also like to ask if there is any chance of you ever at least enabling some kind of toggle or whatever to disable these effects. I honestly just want a plain, good looking armor, no special effects or such about it. While I assume that these new MTX sell well enough for you to keep following that route (and at least the Core Pack MTX look a lot better than anything the new league packs produced so far) I'd be grateful if you ever considered at least bringing some "old fashioned" stuff into the packs every now and then and not have to make every single action ingame something shiny, nor lock certain gimmicks behind actions or thresholds - evolution based on stats often also leads to some MTX only being usable by specific builds that max those stats and it's somewhat sad to gatekeep potentially good looking things (like the Big Brain Helmet) for only a handful of builds/classes...

That being said: thanks for your efforts and a nice end of the year to you folks. :)
How is the "nominate a unique for the voidborn reliquary" going to work?

If i pick a unique, the colour and add a little text, but others choose that unique as well, does that mean only one version will be added? That would mean that some would get nothing?
Or are all versions going to be added which means you can get different version of the same unique from the new keys?
40$ a month for the whole year to get to void, not counting any other league specific packs. Whaling confirmed.

These prices are absurd.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
francorocco23 wrote:
there's something very dealbreaker to me about those new gimmicky mtx

not sure if anyone else agrees

the fact that those added effects only work when you're using certain pieces is not cool, that floating effect for example ,why does it have to be attached to the body armour? i'm forced to use this armour if i want to float, the same for most of the most recent gimmicky stuff you're making recently, just make it a separate effect that you can attach to any body armour for example, just like the extra gore effect has it's own slot right next to the weapon effect and they don't share the slot

that been said, going to 100% buy those, but please, consider adding a option to use the gimmicky effects with other pieces of gear, so we can mix and match better, last box for example had the gloves that changed how the ailments looked, but i can't justify myself using them because they look realy bad with the sets i usualy wear, and i can't just have the alternative ailment without wearing them, just make it a ring effect or wathever

I really like these MTX sets but I agree with this criticism - I wish some of these effects were able to be disconnected from their associated armor pieces. Both disabled while wearing that armor, and enabled while wearing other armors.

The candles floating around the Shav's armor in the Kirac pass killed it for me.

"
Innomen wrote:
40$ a month for the whole year to get to void, not counting any other league specific packs. Whaling confirmed.

These prices are absurd.

You've been playing since 2013 and you're going to pretend this pack is any different than the one's they've released every year for the last 5 years? "Whaling confirmed"? lol ok.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Dec 21, 2022, 3:39:23 PM
sweet
These look sick! Good job GGG!
rip wallet :D love how u guys are going beyond just making plain mtx ... u guys keep surprising me with the way u guys design the new packs
way way better than the previous one imo - cheers for designers/creators
You outdid yourselves with these. Loving the entire sequence!

The league mechanic is also the most fun I've had in a long time, it's very accessible for my alch and go playstyle.

Thanks a bunch for the great league! Maybe some Sweep love next time around?!
Just wow, I am speechless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info