New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

The Atlas Hideout is magnificent.
So that's where you guys spent all your resources lol.
awesome pack, thank you!
Will the Atlas Hideout layout be updated as the Atlas changes over time?
These are fantastic! The league is fantastic! Thank you GGG for all your hard work!
GGG these new MTXs are NEXT LEVEL!!! Insta bought the most expensive one, you deserve it! VERY WELL DONE, Im impressed.
I wasn't that impressed until holy frickin' top tier. Please imagine that in all caps. Amazing work.

One teensy request, you have a lot of effects including MTX using world space (or model space) textures for starfields. As at https://youtu.be/0WC60aD4Msk?t=324. Could there be some sort of warp, ripple, gentle rotation or similar on these? Nothing eye grinding. Just to avoid the faces/candlestick effect of seeing a big starry texture plane partially obscured by the rest of the model, which I seem to.
To be honest 3.20 wasn't that impressive somehow, especially battlepass, but I knew that all the job goes to core supporter packs. Expensive, but a job well done, they look really cool.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Wow. This might be the first time I actually go all the way with the Core Supporter packs. Awesome!
This is my first comment and I have to respond to this because I am disappointed

Core packs let's face it, I like them more or less, but the standard of content for $500 seems low to me, I would assume and appreciate it more if at least every "core support pack" includes things like weapon skin, character effect, weapon effect in addition to all that, but instead I get a triviality like some kind of armor effect with "Hellfire Support Pack" or Effect (Map Device) with Bloodthirsty which basically doesn't include the skin for the portal itself? and i could go on

I love the game and I definitely plan to support it at the moment when the content will be worth it for me, because 500$ in general it´s lot of money, I could say the prices of core packs are not exactly cheap, so I would expect a higher standard and content for "core supp"

And not to be negative, the league mechanics are great, the rogue-like style suits the game itself, at least for me personally

Thank You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info