[3.22 Ready] ❄️ Glacial Hammer Slayer ❄️ | Freeze & Shatter Everything | Start>Endgame

Nice build. I have a question about boots, Ralakesh Impatience charges expiring sound effect is so bad. Сan i replace them with something else for endgame?
Nvm, ggg will fix it this week.
Last edited by CoIdEmbrace on Mar 6, 2023, 8:28:37 AM
Did ggg fix it?
Hey, I'm interested in starting with this build in 3.21. Do you plan to update your guide?
Interested in how we are going to fix the aura masteries being gone..
"
siewak wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in starting with this build in 3.21. Do you plan to update your guide?

Won't play it but will update, waiting for update on POB to see skill tree pathing changes, if any.

"
banister192 wrote:
Interested in how we are going to fix the aura masteries being gone..

Nothing a small cluster jewel can't fix.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
I would be forever thankful if you did! You are the best <3

Will arctic armour be any good for us? with the vaal version?

Thanks again for you taking the time to update it.. !!!
Yeah, I would also appreicate an update to this build. I'm looking for something off-meta that plays differently - and even though it seems dangerous in these times it would be cool playing melee again.

It would be interesting to hear the OP's opinions on the crucible mechanics and if it's worth pursuing skill trees on the unique hammers and shields - or if we could potentially get really good rare alternatives.
"
banister192 wrote:
I would be forever thankful if you did! You are the best <3

Will arctic armour be any good for us? with the vaal version?

Thanks again for you taking the time to update it.. !!!

Not enough mana opportunity for arctic armor, need every bit we can get.

"
Bizze79 wrote:
Yeah, I would also appreicate an update to this build. I'm looking for something off-meta that plays differently - and even though it seems dangerous in these times it would be cool playing melee again.

It would be interesting to hear the OP's opinions on the crucible mechanics and if it's worth pursuing skill trees on the unique hammers and shields - or if we could potentially get really good rare alternatives.

Updated tree with slight changes to the build. No comment on crucible since we don't have enough information yet and not planning to play this build this league, the build functions well without it though. Anything more is just extra.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
You are the best! Thanks alot!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info