[3.20} Anomalous Impending Doom - Crit Based

And I am back here again.

I really thought this crit version build is gonna get nerfed to the ground this crucible league but here we are, it's stronger than ever now.

"
One Handed Weapon/Shield +2 PC
-1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
-1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
+1 to Maximum Power Charges

Since we're using badge of the brotherhood with this one, we don't really lose frenzy charge but the only thing we're losing is -2 brutal charges.

We're also losing balance of terror for qol wither and cdr to hit 0.132s. BUT.

"
13 PC x 4 = 52%
-1 to Maximum Power Charges
4% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate per Power Charge

You could also get this node on the shield too for easy 52% CDR. But we're losing like -2 PC.

52% or rather 0.099s, as long as we have enough cast speed to trigger this. It's only worth going for this crucible node if you have 13+ PC.

What's the point of all of this? BIG DAMAGE

Dream Pob for this league, "https://pastebin.com/H408H4u3".

PS. There's also more combination on the crucible that you can do like the wither effect and 10% on hit, time will tell how much op this would get. Also for people who likes to use Fated End tech, there's a 15% Increased Curse Effect on the crucible node too.
Last edited by FiveInchSquirrel on Apr 5, 2023, 11:50:22 PM
Why have 6 gem in your helmet? I mean POB not calculating properly the lvl5 cursed ground or why?
Last edited by nasi613 on Apr 17, 2023, 5:00:33 AM
"
And I am back here again.

I really thought this crit version build is gonna get nerfed to the ground this crucible league but here we are, it's stronger than ever now.

"
One Handed Weapon/Shield +2 PC
-1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
-1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
+1 to Maximum Power Charges

Since we're using badge of the brotherhood with this one, we don't really lose frenzy charge but the only thing we're losing is -2 brutal charges.

We're also losing balance of terror for qol wither and cdr to hit 0.132s. BUT.

"
13 PC x 4 = 52%
-1 to Maximum Power Charges
4% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate per Power Charge

You could also get this node on the shield too for easy 52% CDR. But we're losing like -2 PC.

52% or rather 0.099s, as long as we have enough cast speed to trigger this. It's only worth going for this crucible node if you have 13+ PC.

What's the point of all of this? BIG DAMAGE

Dream Pob for this league, "https://pastebin.com/H408H4u3".

PS. There's also more combination on the crucible that you can do like the wither effect and 10% on hit, time will tell how much op this would get. Also for people who likes to use Fated End tech, there's a 15% Increased Curse Effect on the crucible node too.

I also see the huge potential of the "weapon tree". I tried to find the "+1 maximum poser charges" passive on the "Prophecy Wand" and planned to upgrade it to the unique "Void Battery" using lots of "Orb of Chance". I also wanted to try to find this passive on the "Harmonic Spirit Shield" and upgrade it to "Malachai's Loop" using the same method.

Unfortunately, even though I have activated 100+ Prophecy Wand's weapon tree, I still haven't seen any one. Now, I am still working hard, but I can only play the game for about three hours at night every day, pity :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info