[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

I need to start a GoFundMe for my character lol
"
faytte wrote:

The build works without the chest or gem to startout, just unspec the +1 curse from your tree for now until you can afford the chest.

I'm not sure if i can use the alt quality gem without the chest though so i'm using a normal one.
"
faytte wrote:

He is right tho.

Build variant with Atziris, devouring and diallas (without crazy corruptions) is capped at like 1,4M hit dps.
Had to switch to Ralakeshs and malachais loop ( the sounds are driving you crazy -.-' ), this will bring you to 4-8M hit dps and if you want to sink more then 60 div in it, get a shako with impending doom lvl 33+ , this will bring you over 10M hit dps.
a very basic and kinda noob question here,i just started and followed your leveling guide and all that,but i dont really know how to transition?? im lvl 38 and i got the gloves,the problem im having is when i apply the curse the duration is like 5-6 seconds before the mobs explode,how do i get that to be instant,therefore viable to lvl with as you stated in the guide?
"
Sainzization wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

He is right tho.

Build variant with Atziris, devouring and diallas (without crazy corruptions) is capped at like 1,4M hit dps.
Had to switch to Ralakeshs and malachais loop ( the sounds are driving you crazy -.-' ), this will bring you to 4-8M hit dps and if you want to sink more then 60 div in it, get a shako with impending doom lvl 33+ , this will bring you over 10M hit dps.

Did you respect to explosive ballista? Is that cheaper?
Hello, I have a personalized specific question about my build. I am doing quite well, have not tried uber bosses but guardians and such die easily, but I do have to do a fair bit of avoidance and movement as to not get hit. Big abilities definitely one-hit kill my toon.

Is there any obvious way to rapidly increase my damage? It feels like it could go much higher.

As well, is there an obvious thing I am missing that would make my survivability much better? It is not uncommon for me to get 1 shot by various abilities, even ice nova from strongboxes.

For survivability in terms of chaos res, currently ive just been saving divines to get Forbidden Power Flesh/Flame jewels, I have about 8div to work with. itll take a while for that.

Is the only way to reroll to the other build that uses ralakeshs and malachais loop?

Character is: BombsAreKindaTabooNow

Thanks for the assist.
"
faytte wrote:
"
Sainzization wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

He is right tho.

Did you respect to explosive ballista? Is that cheaper?

EA is cheaper but I didnt respec, I have 2 chars in this league.
"
Sainzization wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, which feels more powerful?
"
faytte wrote:
"
Sainzization wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

If you don't mind me asking, which feels more powerful?

I didnt invest that much in my EA build but on hit feels in general better.
EA was my leaguestarter and it scales well with low till high investment
Last edited by Sainzization on Jan 4, 2023, 10:27:07 PM
I see so you league started EA then started Impending Doom. Since your doom character seems pretty jacked, how does it feel? Good?Can you boss with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info