[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

I can boss with this char, even uebers but my mechanical skills are lacking. so thats the hindering factor with it -.-'
"
Sainzization wrote:
I can boss with this char, even uebers but my mechanical skills are lacking. so thats the hindering factor with it -.-'

A nice little "trick" I noticed while playing was if you stutter step around the boss, you can see me doing it in the little gif vs hydra. I noticed I get better overlap on the Awakened cascade. You can test this by visually watching your doom procs from your character sheet.
For some reason I cant regen any of my energy shield? I've followed everything to a T.
"
Shlumped wrote:
For some reason I cant regen any of my energy shield? I've followed everything to a T.

You have Ghost Dance so you need enough Evasion Rating, as your ES can't recover above your Evasion Rating with Ghost Dance.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Sainzization wrote:

A nice little "trick" I noticed while playing was if you stutter step around the boss, you can see me doing it in the little gif vs hydra. I noticed I get better overlap on the Awakened cascade. You can test this by visually watching your doom procs from your character sheet.

I know what you mean but its about ueber fights, every other boss is trivial and just melts.
I meant, im not good enough in dodging all the stuff.
Till now I have successfully done ueber Sirus, ueber Shaper and ueber Cortex.
possible suggestion, towards the end of the build, with any unreserved mana left, you can fit in a couple levels of the precision aura for a little bit of additional crit chance. maybe somehow see if taking a point away to switch to the 8% damage per aura mastery? 5 auras = 40% damage
Last edited by siagrim on Jan 6, 2023, 12:21:27 PM
Why do you socket the timeless jewel in your tree (in PoB) but dont take Inner Conviction?
Or is it just a mistake?
"
Nogonoma wrote:
Why do you socket the timeless jewel in your tree (in PoB) but dont take Inner Conviction?
Or is it just a mistake?

good catch haha yea it was a mistake you do take it.
Well, now i only expressed my criticism, but..

I wanted to thank you for the build and the guide, im having a lot of fun running maps with the build, probably one of the best mappers i ever played. :)
"
Nogonoma wrote:
Well, now i only expressed my criticism, but..

I wanted to thank you for the build and the guide, im having a lot of fun running maps with the build, probably one of the best mappers i ever played. :)

thank you so much! I am trying to get on the Maxroll team to post my guides there. Here is too hoping!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info