[3.20] SideFX Crit Impending Doom!- This build is kinda nutty

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Menmaatra wrote:
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:
any idea why i'm no longer doing dmg when i ascended and got another curse?

same here... its the "Unholy authority" ascendency node. I refunded it and the damage is back. Maybe something with the 3rd curse it applies ?

What is exactly happening? Do you have awakened Spell cascade? Maybe not enough hits to pull all curse off? I had awakened so never noticed this.

not awakened yet, only the regular one. The fact is that if you take the "unholy authority" node, you deal no longer any damage, the curses are applied and it takes a very long time to detonate (untill the curses ends). But even when they end, the damage output is ridiculous, no matter how much curses you apply. It's very strange because when "unholy authority" is no longer active, the damage output is back again : at the second time you apply your curses, it detonates as usual and deal the correct damage.
Last edited by Menmaatra on Jan 2, 2023, 3:29:09 PM
"
Menmaatra wrote:

not awakened yet, only the regular one. The fact is that if you take the "unholy authority" node, you deal no longer any damage, the curses are applied and it takes a very long time to detonate (untill the curses ends). But even when they end, the damage output is ridiculous, no matter how much curses you apply. It's very strange because when "unholy authority" is no longer active, the damage output is back again : at the second time you apply your curses, it detonates as usual and deal the correct damage.

I think you guys using vixen curse stripping method
If so, Your additional curse brick ID mechanics
Because your main curse would never overwritten by vixen's curse
Or In the first place, your 0 duration method is somewhat going wrong,read this forum carefully
Make sure Your Anomalous Impending doom is socketed in your Dialla's Green socket and quality is at least 20
Last edited by Habibin on Jan 2, 2023, 6:37:59 PM
Hello.

I'm league starting this, so I'm building up stuff slowly. What should my next upgrade be? Got vixens, normal version of the gem, a random rare 6 link. Should I save for diadem? Should I save for alt quality gem since if im just using vixens to strip? Save for wand?
"
faytte wrote:
Hello.

I'm league starting this, so I'm building up stuff slowly. What should my next upgrade be? Got vixens, normal version of the gem, a random rare 6 link. Should I save for diadem? Should I save for alt quality gem since if im just using vixens to strip? Save for wand?

The diadem imho : huge QOL improvement(no longer mana issues), more survivability with feast of flesh. I really started to enjoy the build when I bought this Devouring Diadem
"
Habibin wrote:
"
Menmaatra wrote:

I think you guys using vixen curse stripping method
If so, Your additional curse brick ID mechanics
Because your main curse would never overwritten by vixen's curse
Or In the first place, your 0 duration method is somewhat going wrong,read this forum carefully
Make sure Your Anomalous Impending doom is socketed in your Dialla's Green socket and quality is at least 20

I'm league starting this so i can't afford the chest and the anomalous gem. I removed the extra curse from my tree and i can do damage again. I think im going to save for the helm first, then try and get the chest once i farm up some currency.
I'm confused. I followed your guide. I just got my 2nd lab and picked up unholy authority and I can no longer trigger my explosions anymore? I assume i have to spec out of Whispers of Doom until I can figure out what is wrong, but I'm not sure what I've done wrong?

My main curse is despair, and my gloves are set up to send out another three curses (assassins mark, enfeeble, temp chains). Should i have an extra curse from some other source?
"
faytte wrote:
I'm confused. I followed your guide. I just got my 2nd lab and picked up unholy authority and I can no longer trigger my explosions anymore? I assume i have to spec out of Whispers of Doom until I can figure out what is wrong, but I'm not sure what I've done wrong?

My main curse is despair, and my gloves are set up to send out another three curses (assassins mark, enfeeble, temp chains). Should i have an extra curse from some other source?

You are not using alt quality impending doom as stated is needed in the guide Also you are not using the correct chest to scale the quality of the alt gem.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
faytte wrote:

You are not using alt quality impending doom as stated is needed in the guide Also you are not using the correct chest to scale the quality of the alt gem.

Alt quality impending doom is cheap (around 10c). But dialla's malefaction body armour is starting at 1 div (not a 6l, just the chest. the 6L is out of range for an average player like me). And dont talk about the awakened spell cascade, today its just 12 divines. Sorry but I will continue to play with my normal gems and body armour until the price madness is over..
Yeah that's crazy expensive. In the end it just saves you one click right? Cause after the first click the default method will always explode?

Makes me wonder if all that money is better spend in upping the damage.
"
faytte wrote:
Yeah that's crazy expensive. In the end it just saves you one click right? Cause after the first click the default method will always explode?

Makes me wonder if all that money is better spend in upping the damage.

I don't think normal cascade can bring out the potential from capping CDR
But awk cascade would be last buy tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info