3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

Now that's good news!
Best league i've ever played and its getting better? neat!
"
onikudw wrote:
Any plan to change off-screen shoot and charge-cleave guy?

Off-screen shooting, yes! Very annoying.
The charge-cleave guy is not so bad. You see the cleave comming. Just stay close and walk behind him every time he cleaves. But league is very mediocre... core game is in a pretty good spot.
so still one per map? sad
PLEASE, make the Vault Pass also available for Standard
"
NovaShrike wrote:
This league would be 10x better if you guys just gave us TWO runs per map. It's a lot of fun, but it takes WAY to long to get enough runs if you're not a ZOOMER build.

true
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
Nice, pls let make entrance to Sanctum clickable !!! really annoying to be sucked in while slaying monsters :D

agreed
this is great news, but please consider giving 2+ rooms per map, it's very frustrating as it's working now
"
JoeShmo wrote:

We are quite literally on the last working day of the week since the league was released. Tomorrow is the start of the second week.

Regardless of that, they literally stated next week the patch would come out. That's during the second week. GGG historically doesn't do big game changing patches multiple times a week.

Adding a consumable unique item is not fixing any of the problems addressed by anyone. Soooo that doesn't improve sanctum at all, especially if you don't get any relics to use them on ... because of the issues presented.

It's like haters are just reading and quoting diagonally.

Wow, now we're on the last working day of week 1 and you're already demanding stuff, i see what kind of people im dealing with.

Of course, adding a consumable item is not fixing, thats why you skipped AGAIN, reading the post, because this is NOT what they're doing, and you probably skipped last QOL patch too, interesting.

If you didnt get any relics, thats a YOU problem. League is working fine.

"
Yorkki wrote:
STOP FORCING ME IN FFS! I don't care if you make it clickable or just make it possible to disable the league mechanic completely, JUST DO IT!

Another fine sample of not playtesting at all. If ANY of your testers had played the stupid suck-me-in thingy for 15 minutes, you would've seen keyboards and mice flying through the office walls. SO FUCKING ANNOYING!

Dude, there's just ONE sanctum hole per map, and you CANT avoid it while moving?

Tell me, did you play delirium?
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
No resolve changes, rip league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info