3.20.1: Improved Kirac's Vault Pass and Sanctum Content Update

make tis league to core.
sanctum is so bad, cant use so many skills because of the 1shot abilities.. who designs this stuff?
"
Xystre wrote:
so zero actual improvements.. remind me why not just have the usual events right now? as this is kinda your last patch before the holiday break and this is what you do?

alright then there's better games out there regardless.. this goes for everyone.

Dont worry about everyone little salty, we know how to read here and we can see the improvements crystal clear.

You wont be missed.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Please change that weird sucked in mechanic. Its so annoying make it like harvest entrance i dont know.
Please make it so that it is melee friendly. If not, ill continue with playing standard.
"
El_Whappo wrote:
I really hope this isn't all you have planned for the holidays. The mechanic is mediocre at best. Not because it is hard (after a few runs it's actually mind numbingly easy with the right build). The league is lacking because it is unrewarding and it takes WAY TOO MANY MAPS to complete a single sanctum.

Think about it, if you do one run per map you are engaging with the league content for like 30 seconds and about 75% of the time you are getting absolutely nothing and just killing the flow of mapping. The only way this league is fun currently is to save up as many as you can before running them all...and then just when i am getting into a run i run out of saved rooms and have to wait for 8 MORE MAPS to do it again. It completely throws off the flow of both sanctum AND mapping having it this way.

Let me save up an entire sanctum and let me do that in like 10 (red) maps tops. Also, let us engage with it from our hideout, I hate that it pulls me out of a half completed map to run all the rooms I have saved up and then I dont complete a sanctum run because I run out of rooms and then go back to a half completed map. It's just clunky as hell in its current form.

+11111!!1oneone
It's so sad that this cool league mechanic is so hard with most builds. Unless you play no-brainers like totems and maybe minions and seismic trap
as a Darkness Enthroned user every league I really liked that last pass but there was no way in hell I was paying the full price for only one item
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
so zero actual improvements.. remind me why not just have the usual events right now? as this is kinda your last patch before the holiday break and this is what you do?

alright then there's better games out there regardless.. this goes for everyone.

Dont worry about everyone little salty, we know how to read here and we can see the improvements crystal clear.

You wont be missed.

For someone who continuously comes into this thread to insult people while not reading what was typed out ... that truly is ironic.
Will we by any chance have a look at new core supporter packs before core 2022 leaves the stores?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info