The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Does anyone know if the tags found recently to ignore party rarity is active? The ones that say
monster_dropped_items_ignore_party_rarity_+%_bonus
monster_dropped_items_ignore_player_rarity_+%
Im really interested in these because I didnt see them in the patch notes and I am not sure they are possibly active but I was planning on playing with groups this league to farm better gear.
Last edited by Fableaz on Dec 14, 2022, 6:22:06 PM
Have 2 characters, where in the first the relic is locked, but with the description "account bound".
And in the second character the relic isn't shown, and I also cannot put this relic from the altar to the relicx stash to try to switch it to the second char.
Is it a bug?
Does anyone have the same thing?
Is there any ETA on the temple jewels and flasks being fixed? My entire build relies on those temple jewels.

This thread is really encouraging to see in general. It's a great addition to league starts!
Yeah I second that one, please fix the temple jewels they enable a few builds and it feels pretty awful not having them
Can aureus coins please have labels like azurite? I don't understand why they don't (everything else you pick up in POE has them) and they're way too hard to see otherwise.
W8 for stashes discounts...)
JUST MAKE THIS ANOING USSLES SANCTUM TO NOT SUCKING EVERYONE WHO PASSING BY NEAR IT......

We mappers dont wanna do it so dont force us to enter ther....
its enought mess on juiced map
Not sure if i'm the only one experiencing many glitches but i have a small list hopefully will get fixed soon. Crash when filter searching (every time), legion bosses die but remain frozen in map and drop 0 loot, monster modifiers aren't being displayed properly (getting solar/lunar buffs from HH) as in not show the line but I steal the buff with HH, legion chest overlapping (un-lootable), lastly content not spawning despite being fully invested into it in atlas tree (blight encounters) ran many maps and not a single spawn. Looking forward to some fixes. ty GGG :)
There were many good additions in the 3.20, but the Sanctum league mechanic is not fun at all.

The rewards are lacklustre, but it doesn't matter since most runs get bricked early from all the afflictions so I usually don't even get to the end of the floors, let alone finish the whole thing. It is tedious and annoying having to dodge every single hit and ground effect while in the Sanctum.

Roguelikes are about achieving a power fantasy when you get all the right power-ups so every run is exciting, constantly pondering which next boon you will get that will elevate your character to the next level. In Sanctum my character just keeps on accumulating afflictions, and by the end I have to hide behind pillars and walls like a cockroach and wait for the poison DoT to finish off my enemies. This is not fun gameplay, I'd even rather watch the Heist rogues open doors.

I wish you spent all the resources that went in implementing Ruthless to make Sanctum more fun and polished.
this fix the bug in crimson town?, many people can´t pick the recipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info