The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Overgrown Ruin's boss disappeared after he spawned a Black Death and never came back. Might be related to consecrated ground and health threshold trigger. Map mods had 42% more monster life.
Rip map completion :<
P.S: after standing for 20 minutes he came back, wow
Last edited by AndHisNameIsJohnCirno on Dec 14, 2022, 7:06:04 AM
sanctum bosses are the most fun combat i've ever had in poe. you guys really nailed it, and I hope it remains in the game in some way going foward
You buffed melee weapons and then gave us this joke of a resolve lose on hit.
Doesn't matter what you play, this league mechanic is terrible with 'resolve lost on hit'. I can manage it moderatly with freeze to some extend, but league mechanic become impossible for my friend whos playing RF templar, u just shoved a middle finger to players like him.
I despise ranger bow builds, they are too expensive, casual player just cannot do it.

And btw i feel personaly attacked, u nerf coc occultist every league.
Nerf to ascendancy (second time u nerf good occultist perk), nerf life res so U NEED to take some crap jewel/ring just to be able to use 3 auras in prism guardian, then u deleted replica conquerors jewel so we run out of mana, cuz 'reduced mana cost of skills' doesnt help. WHY ARE U MAKING MY GAMEPLAY SO DIFFICULT?!

Why won't you delete coc support all together? Cuz it is clear to me u think that cast on crit was a mistake on your part. U want to delete it so bad? Do it on ruthless.
Thanks for putting this post with live updates. This is very useful as saves me digging through the bug forum if I spot something that doesn't look right.

It's been already said - but please fix the resolve loss on hit. Playing melee (which meant to have easier life with less resolve lost in close combat) makes the league mechanic unplayable, regardless of the gymnastic I'm trying to perform with my slayer.

Thank you for listening to our feedback <3
This thread (opening post) is a nice improvement to the way you guys are rolling out the new league. Keep up the good work!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Im constantly crashing on maps while clearing legion. Instantly to login screen, loosing portals and all collected loot. Also incubator revers to pre map numbers. DC like every 2-3 maps. Lost over 20 maps already, lost all my patience. See ya after fix
The current league mechanic is so stupid, specially the idea with this resolve. On top it is not rewarding at all. For me, you fucked up now the third league in a row and I can´t handle it anymore.
GGG congratulation, I have just deinstalled the game, deleted all chars and can now move on to other games.
Maybe see you at POE2.

Cheers
is contradictory u avoid currency to advance the rooms i am getting no reward at all cause i need get chests/merchant/acursed pact/fountain this rooms should give some currency too
Also i have to say, how annoying it is to be pulled inside sanctum, u step on it by accident (i play coc ice nova) and BAM u are inside. WHY?!
Sometimes when I click Vaal Venom Gyre I don't get the 50 caught blades or the buff that allows 50 caught blades. The Vaal charge is expended.

Is this a case of animation cancelling? Is it a bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info