The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Do we still have complete radio silence on Sanctum changes?

-Aureus coins should autoloot like excavation artifacts
-Amount of sanctum rooms should be doubled per map (2 rooms given per entrance)

Right now its 30 minutes of maps to do 3 minutes of Sanctum

-Should allow us to bank infinite amount of Sactum rooms
-Resolve loss on hit should be lowered
-Afflictions are waaaaay too common

The list goes on.

A lot of us that are non-freeze, totem or minion builds have zero chance of completing it. I just lost 3 divine wasting my time.

That said the core game feels great again now, I just wish the league mechanic matched it. Currently it's Great taste, bad execution. After improvements (and a lot of them) it can actually be really good.
Last edited by dizz on Dec 13, 2022, 11:01:05 PM
Can we please get 2 Sanctum plays per map instead of 1? And maybe let us store 16 rooms instead of 8 (or 32 fuck it dood). It takes like 40 minutes to get a full floor saved up, and you do it in 5 minutes. This is Sanctum league, I wanna play Sanctum!!!!
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
"
Xernobog wrote:
Ought to be able to at least feel some sense of accomplishment or "I gave it my best" with encounters, but there's nothing with sanctum.

Cool idea but poorly executed.

Agree completely with this one. Their execution of "rogue-like" is missing one of the most important characteristics of the genre: a reward for failing. Failure in any rogue-like leads to things that make the next run easier. And since that is basically impossible to implement here, otherwise we would have people doing all 32 rooms every single time, we should get some rewards on losing.

Not to mention, incredibly unrewarding league mechanic. Kalandra was stupidly more rewarding than this.
Last edited by mindcontroler on Dec 14, 2022, 12:11:49 AM
the atlas trait "favours rerolled at ritual altars in your maps have 0.5% chance to cost no tribute" should have a glow or something to show when proc
Last edited by Mokurp on Dec 14, 2022, 12:17:03 AM
"
Mokurp wrote:
the atlas trait "favours rerolled at ritual altars in your maps have 0.5% chance to cost no tribute" should have a glow or something to show when proc

It 12 times weaker than the opposite, maybe some try to balance notable, dont know.
There's a bug where monsters aggressive towards NPC (Dannig and Huck for example) cannot be damaged by players unless you use taunts or walk really close to them to draw attention. Please fix
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Dec 14, 2022, 3:34:52 AM
I don't know if it's just me having a terrible case of RNG, but considering that I've seen and talked to multiple people experiencing similar stuff, I'd say you, GGG, once again sneaked some stealth nerfs into the game.

Running red maps on a 4L for the past 2 days. Zero Divines. Zero Exalts. Not a single Labyrinth trial. Not once in my time playing this game did I ever have such a terrible start.

League mechanic itself is super unrewarding and requires a tedious playstyle. Atlas tree got nerfed into the ground and there's bugs EVERYWHERE. Mapping feels even less rewarding now with those Altar/Maven changes, even though GGG tried selling it their community as being a "buff". Same thing applies to some of the removed Atlas nodes. What a joke.

Granted, some bugs have been fixed by now (some of which are now checkmarked as being fixed, but they aren't), but WHY is it that 3.20 goes live in such a terribly bugged and unfinished state? What in the world are you guys doing over at GGG? WHO is testing this crap? I'm so sick of this garbage. But hey, it's my own fault. Still playing this game after the Kalandra disaster. More stealth changes. More lies. To think that I was actually hyped about this league, my god.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Dec 14, 2022, 4:45:28 AM
-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 7:15:27 PM
1509 - We're aware of the "Terrain generator for client is out of sync" error and are investigating the issue.

Syndicate + fortification + quarry = insta crash
"
We are aware of an issue where players can't click the crafting recipe in the Crimson Township Map.

Cool that you're aware but can you clarify more if there is actually any crafting recipe to pick up OR you just forgot to remove the old interactable and placed it somewhere else?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 14, 2022, 6:26:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info