Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

pls atlas tree
I dont get the purpose of this mageblood card, we have the apothecary farmable for a normal mageblood and the price of devotion for the guaranteed 2 implicits gamble. Why would anyone EVER want to buy a mageblood card that not only has a 66% chance of being bricked but also has a high chance of not even giving an upside.
pls share new atlas tree:(
"
Tcharq wrote:
HC point of view.

You don't ever read what's written on the mob before you fight it. You might have a glimpse or two in the heat of battle.

Look at most HC deaths (you read what mod the mob had had after you died.

Visual indicators of elemental dmg mods on a mob is required (like orbs circling around the mob - red/fire; white/cold; blue/lightning) to indicate what the type of dmg it is. At least this way you can react with a proper flask (Ruby/Topaz/Sapphire).

What's the point of those indicators?

Most builds run 1 dps element so knowing the vulnerabilities is pointless. If you play cold build you don't care if the mob has vulnerability to fire. It's not like you can change the skill to fire during a fight.

Visual indicator for physical overwhelm above the mob head (an icon with broken shield) would be nice. At least this way you know you might get 1 shot so you play differently. The bigger the icon/the more % overwhelm.

So you would make hardcore mode easier. There is a purpose it is "hardcore" mode, not only because of the perma death but the fact you should also play differently in whole HC not just when you meet some mobs that are dangerous. I hate when ppl cry about HC being HC. So just play softcore if you can't manage to change your playstyle to HC. If your deaths came from you being killed and don't know what caused it just don't play glass cannon in HC ffs. There always will be something that could kill you no matter if you are able to read its mods quickly or not.
Last edited by lukaskodlos on Dec 6, 2022, 6:59:27 PM
Atlas tree please. What are you hiding?
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
IWD_Asa_Akira wrote:
I dont get the purpose of this mageblood card, we have the apothecary farmable for a normal mageblood and the price of devotion for the guaranteed 2 implicits gamble. Why would anyone EVER want to buy a mageblood card that not only has a 66% chance of being bricked but also has a high chance of not even giving an upside.

For cheaper magebloods? Not everyone needs 4 flask slots.
"
IWD_Asa_Akira wrote:

for the sake of gambling,cause the price of 1 card will be the average of 2-4 flask so if u hit 4 flask its BIG WIN
pog
Will fist of war buff the projectile part of volcano fisure? It's a slam so i doubt it
Please show us the Atlas Passive Tree before launch, this will decide my leaguestarter. Atleast show us the biggest changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info