Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

Conspiracy theories brewing. #AtlasTreeMysteryIntensifies
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
it so cool
Nice <3 <3
teasers page only has 24 pages right before league start, compared to close to 40 pages in other leagues.

GGG how are you not worried how you've alienated the player base thus far?

Now you wont even release atlas tree changes prior to league start. Is this a repeat from 3.19 where you're going to release a massive 50-75% off MTX on the first two days before players realize the nonsense that has been done to collect alms before the revolt?

I'm hoping i'm wrong on this one...
Last edited by fuxxnuts2 on Dec 8, 2022, 12:05:46 AM
10 breaches in map and 4 at the same time, that is some serious fun
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
oh yea, 10 breaches, thats almost 1 alchemy orb after the removal of loot in the last league, baited expectations.
So breach splinters are still dropped separately? Can we make them drop as a single stack after the breach close? It is a huge pain to pick up the splinters.
Funny enough, that specific atlas passive explains how we can get MORE breaches, but still fail to explain how we can open multiple breaches at the SAME TIME...maybe they wanted to show the other Atlas passive :)
"
chaosphysik wrote:
Funny enough, that specific atlas passive explains how we can get MORE breaches, but still fail to explain how we can open multiple breaches at the SAME TIME...maybe they wanted to show the other Atlas passive :)

Well, to open multiple at the same time, you have to have multiple available, don't you? :)
Last edited by Artorianus on Dec 8, 2022, 8:12:43 AM
"
Artorianus wrote:

Well, to open multiple at the same time, you have to have multiple available, don't you? :)

You could have done this in the past with scarabs / Map-Device-Crafting. But even with multiple Breaches, only one could have been open at the same time, even when they were close together :)
4% - 1%, good joke...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info