Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

You should always consider that we have true rainbow fiesta on screen and its hardly ever the case that background for name is plain black. I truly believe that shaping would help a lot and perhaps fixed order - like immune is always to the left and debuff right etc.
To people saying this will slow the game down , I would kindly disagree with this because if you are killing the rare monster slowly because of their resistance the game has already been slowed down. It's beneficial for you at this point to have an icon indicating why this is happening.

To me this just makes the game faster.
Last edited by Legionz on Dec 6, 2022, 7:41:21 AM
wow <3
Resist move to the left and vulnerable stay on the right. Also, chaos?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
HC point of view.

You don't ever read what's written on the mob before you fight it. You might have a glimpse or two in the heat of battle.

Look at most HC deaths (you read what mod the mob had had after you died.

Visual indicators of elemental dmg mods on a mob is required (like orbs circling around the mob - red/fire; white/cold; blue/lightning) to indicate what the type of dmg it is. At least this way you can react with a proper flask (Ruby/Topaz/Sapphire).

What's the point of those indicators?

Most builds run 1 dps element so knowing the vulnerabilities is pointless. If you play cold build you don't care if the mob has vulnerability to fire. It's not like you can change the skill to fire during a fight.

Visual indicator for physical overwhelm above the mob head (an icon with broken shield) would be nice. At least this way you know you might get 1 shot so you play differently. The bigger the icon/the more % overwhelm.

We we we we we want heist mod...
"
bariss wrote:

A heist mod? As in, what?
Uuhh new Mageblood card.. let the hunting begin. Hopefully it will drop in nice maps <3
yes, playing with mageblood is madness
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
bariss wrote:

A heist mod? As in, what?

Missing Kirac's Map Mods :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info