[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Today I found a major bug in PoB since 3.20

Divergent Arcane Cloak is listed as a major damage loss which is not true. The buff effect is calculated wrong.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/issues/5336

Do not get fooled by PoB. Divergent Arcane Cloak is what you want.

---

Current standing of my char in 3.20

I got rid of Conductivity today. My curse setup is Sniper's Mark with Mark on Hit now.

To really benefit from that on bosses/rares you want Anomalous Barrage Support and Phantasmal Ballista Support on Power Siphon. This will make the arrows return.

Sort of what Nimis ring does. It might be interesting looking into Nimis ring as well. It might be super good with out setup. But I am not sure.

I have reached T16 maps and did the first Maven watched guardians and a Cortex as of just now. Freeze is the only issue I had so far. I am just using an anti freeze mana flask for that atm. Damage is plenty. From what I can tell I cracked 10m single target.

I had gathered 5 div and bought an Impossible Escape.
I am still using the Breath Stealer Gloves. I calculated other gloves and anointing Lethality was super strong, so I am keeping them for now. The blight spores are a nice sometimes too.

I am trying Static Blows for the shock effect instead of Hearth of Thunder atm.
I get 35-50 shock effect on most rares and 20-30 shock effect on bosses. So I added 20 shock on my PoB. Divergent Arcane Cloak is bugged so keep that in mind.

PoB of me at 93: https://pobb.in/1OlVzT3Gj5BD

I am now at the stage where I farm stuff to buy for the Lightning Coil switch.
Be aware that with the full Lightning Coil setup you take zero fire nor cold damage. This makes you immune to ignite/chill/freeze. I highly suggest a shock immunity watchers Eye with Purity of Lightning in this stage.

The build seems really good for Sanctum. I fully cleared every single one but the first since maps. Did the first T14+ Sanctum today with the extra boss. The boss damage is nutty and obliterates the final boss.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 19, 2022, 6:24:37 PM
"
zorker wrote:
The build seems really good for Sanctum aswell. I fully cleared every single one but the first since maps. Did the first T14+ Sanctum today with the extra boss. The boss damage is nutty and obliterates the final boss.

Well... it depends on your buffs and debuffs. First time last boss obliterated me on 2nd phase on mini arena (I had knockback debuff and she just nailed me on edge of arena with laser). Next time I killed her, and went into portal where is actual 2nd phase (optional, you can go to stairs and end sanctum). And she killed me with some strange red circles... next 2 times (I had both times nothing good, even non single chaos orb as reward for whole sanctum, so I tried the boss again) and she just oneshotted me with her first move. Idk what it is the attack. I dont see it and it kill me too fast. Last time I was in Lightning Coil full equipment (except shock immunity). She still one shotted me somehow. With 2.5k hp and 6.3k mana. I think this boss very bugged and unbalanced.

But all Sanctum going very well with this build. Only swordsman guard can really be rippy because he teleport and hit too fast.
Is this build viable as league starter?
"
ericchongws wrote:

As for someone close to OP in gear atm, and took down most of regular pinnacle bosses and all maven invitations but the feared, i'd say it is viable, but there are definitely better starters around.

I noticed several power spikes during my playthrough, and gear/performance is very strict here.

Anyway, i'm absolutely enjoying this one.
"
ericchongws wrote:

I league started it this league following the leveling guide I posted. The guide has certain gearing steps from very cheap uniques to high endgame that takes a bunch of currency to farm.
Hey. Im at mid stage. lvl 88 right now. Clearing early red maps.
Gameplay became really clunky due to constant need of casting purity of elements to not get shocked and occasionaly frozen\ignited.
Is there any way to automate casting blessing aura? Since arcane cloak is on left click and theres also conductivity cast requirement aswell as frenzy stacking (Sigil aswell) after placing totems, well it takes a whole lot of a time standing still especially in sanctum or other tanky bosses. I dont even think i have enough buttons to fit blood rage.

If i get it right skill rotation is following:
Sigil -> Blessing -> Totems -> Curse -> Frenzy -> Dodge

P.S. My PoB for some reason also calls "Wand attacks fire an additional projectile" as damage loss, what did i do wrong with my PoB?
"
Mind68 wrote:
Gameplay became really clunky due to constant need of casting purity of elements to not get shocked and occasionaly frozen\ignited.
Is there any way to automate casting blessing aura? Since arcane cloak is on left click and theres also conductivity cast requirement aswell as frenzy stacking (Sigil aswell) after placing totems, well it takes a whole lot of a time standing still especially in sanctum or other tanky bosses. I dont even think i have enough buttons to fit blood rage.

If i get it right skill rotation is following:
Sigil -> Blessing -> Totems -> Curse -> Frenzy -> Dodge

P.S. My PoB for some reason also calls "Wand attacks fire an additional projectile" as damage loss, what did i do wrong with my PoB?

Are you sure you need divine blessing support and not eternal blessing support?
"
ericchongws wrote:

Yeah since i need precision, vitality and clarity? Or at the very least precision is required to hit stuff.
"
Mind68 wrote:
"
ericchongws wrote:

Yeah since i need precision, vitality and clarity? Or at the very least precision is required to hit stuff.

I wouldn t use divine blessing with purity of element, its WAY to inconsistant. Use it with wrath for a short power spike vs hard enemys.

To counter freezee use pantheon soul of the brine king and to counter shock, use in passive tree "cant get shocked when on full power charges" (mastery of power charge node) instant of the 3% increased dmg per power, frenzy, and endurance charge. You can ignore ignite early on, you out heal it.

PS: if you use malachais loop shield, the shock mastery won t work!
Last edited by Magic_Midnight on Dec 20, 2022, 2:42:01 PM
"
Mind68 wrote:

I tried the Purity of Elements + Blessing myself and scrapped it too.
It looks good in theory but was horrible in practice. That shit fixes itself once the Lightning Coil setup can be used.

Atm I ignore shock completly. For freeze I use a anti freeze mana flask.

Here is how I play:

Arcane Cloak - left mouse
Flame Dash - space bar
Kinetic Blast - right mouse
Frenzy - Q (triggers Snipers Mark)
Power Siphon - W
Sigil of Power - E
Berserker Rage - R

--

For normal mapping:

I hold down left mouse and tap right mouse every now and then.
While doing that I press Frenzy here and there and Berserker Rage once every 10 seconds. I do not press any flask. They activate on full. I could not care less. I press the mana flask if I get frozen.

For map bosses or essences:

I plaster down Sigil of Power
I spam 8 Power Siphons and trigger the boss/essence

weave in Frenzy if you can.

For Sanctum all I do is this:

I hold left click and every second or so I press W to put down a Power Siphon. With such a low density KB makes no sense.
For bosses the same as map bosses. If using Frenzy is to dangerous just let it be. Move around and tap Power Siphon. Have no problem with that atm.

If in case of any danger hit Spacebar to Dash away.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 20, 2022, 4:46:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info