Sick of Diablo III so here I am.

I'm so mad with D3.

I am still playing it right now....but it's been crazy since the start.

First day the servers were down or I got errors most of the time. Got to play 3 hours all together. That was understandable though since so many people were flooding the servers.

Problems kept up for the next 2 days, but it wasn't as bad. On the 4th day though some bug in Bnet stopped me from being able to log in (stuck on initializing). I searched online and tons of other people were having the problem. I tried tons of fixes and did a ton of stuff to my comp and with my DSL etc. Nothing worked. A day later (2 days of no play) it just started working again. Turned out to be a problem on blizzards side...which they never acknowledged.

It's been down a few times since then, and a few other errors but for the most part it worked ok. Except today when I logged back on (was on the fence about not playing anymore and coming back to PoE again) All my gold and equipment was gone. I had read about all the account hacking going on, but I scan my comp every day when I turn it on (I turn it on in the morning and scan it since it's about an hour till I get a chance to use it). I also NEVER played a public game (always private). Alot of the posts were saying you needed to add friends or play public games to get hacked. I did neither. No friends, no public games. Still just played solo so far as I was not enjoying the game enough to bother getting into the social aspects.

I sent blizzard an ticket..but their normal solution is to roll back the account. I told them don't bother and that I wished I could get a refund (no it's not possible but at least they know how I feel). Honestly so dissapointed in D3. Thank god for PoE.

Anyone can get hacked though it seems and blizzard is certainly not doing much about it. Their solution of rolling back accounts is silly.
People have gotten refunds... might be difficult, but it's possible.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Sucks about your problems with D3. I'm still on the fence about it. I have GW2 pre-purchased and I'm waiting on that. Might skip D3 all together or wait a year for a price drop and problems to be fixed. But regardless, welcome to PoE where the community is awesome and the game is just as good.

Enjoy your stay!
So happy i waited for doablo 3 to come out and not preorder it.
Yeah, I honnestly regret buying it...
Forget Diablo 3 or PoE.

Lineage Eternal is what these games should be.
Woah that game looks good Oo

When is it coming to EU? Any Plans?
"
iPan wrote:
Forget Diablo 3 or PoE.

Lineage Eternal is what these games should be.

Lineage Eternal: due for release -- 2014

http://news.mmosite.com/content/f/2012-05-17/lineage_eternal_to_release_in_.shtml

Who can say what either D3 or PoE will look like then? Or Grim Dawn, which will have apparently been out for a year by then.

I really advise against recommending a game that is barely into the development stage as a legitimate replacement for one that's already out and another that is about to enter its open beta. Seriously.

Then again, maybe you won't be so burnt out on the ARPG genre by then. ^_^

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Yeah, right, forget about playing PoE or D3 for at least 2 years and wait for Lineage instead:D

Im new here but Ive observed PoE for some time and I can say that this product have been developing rapidly. I think that in next two years it will be highly developed and hope wont stop in whole process. The key is the community. When people see their suggestions have certain impact on development they are getting more involved.
As I see it now PoE have chance to become well tailored product for its customers.

Im here because of D3 release... partially. Im sick of egoistic policy of company which demands to pay a lot of money for incomplete product just because its connected with fondness for previous game. People mostly play D3 because they loved D2. The problem is that D3 doesnt offer anything more for them. They have old product within new package.

Here I have possibility to play good hack'n'slah, be a part of interesting community, observe development, and everything for fair price.
"
nephand wrote:
Yeah, right, forget about playing PoE or D3 for at least 2 years and wait for Lineage instead:D

Im new here but Ive observed PoE for some time and I can say that this product have been developing rapidly. I think that in next two years it will be highly developed and hope wont stop in whole process. The key is the community. When people see their suggestions have certain impact on development they are getting more involved.
As I see it now PoE have chance to become well tailored product for its customers.
Im here because of D3 release... partially. Im sick of egoistic policy of company which demands to pay a lot of money for incomplete product just because its connected with fondness for previous game. People mostly play D3 because they loved D2. The problem is that D3 doesnt offer anything more for them. They have old product within new package.

Here I have possibility to play good hack'n'slah, be a part of interesting community, observe development, and everything for fair price.

Hello, welcome, and congratulations on saying something very clearly and concisely that I've been struggling to put into words for a while now. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info