Sick of Diablo III so here I am.

"
andymkay wrote:
"
iPan wrote:

Build wars. Deck building. Spreadsheet. Number crunching. Book keeping. Bean counting.

All of these phrases describe the "customization" from a 100% passive skill tree.

You say this as if it was a bad thing. Spreedsheeting, number crunching and planning etc is a big part of the appeal of this game.

It's almost like looking at a game like Civilization IV, and saying that while it's certainly a nice game, it has so much strategy.

(Unless I misinterpreted your post entirely, in which case I appologize)

I'm seeing this a lot from the "this game is too hard for new players" crowd. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I'm seeing this a lot from the "this game is too hard for new players" crowd. ='[.]'=

They should allow unlimited respec until the end of normal difficulty, as well as a way to trade gems for other gems.
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info