Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
Baresse wrote:
Sorry to ask this kind of question but I am not use to totem builds and I currently didn't understand how you can have 5 totem when I can only see 3 from POB...
Can someone explain me please?

Thanks

Multiple totems support on the ancestral protector totem gives +2 to max totems summoned for that skill (meaning ancestral has a limit of 5), meaning you can summon 3 consecrated path totems and 2 ancestral protectors. Additionally vaal ancestral warchief has +1 to max totems. This means you have 5 max ancestral protectors, 4 max vaal ancestral warchief and 3 max consecrated path totems. This means if you summon ancestral protector first, then 3 consecrated path totems then summon vaal ancestral warchief you will have 3 consec path, one protector and one warchief.

The mechanics are a little odd but this is how it works.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Baresse wrote:
Sorry to ask this kind of question but I am not use to totem builds and I currently didn't understand how you can have 5 totem when I can only see 3 from POB...

Thanks

Multiple totems support on the ancestral protector totem gives +2 to max totems summoned for that skill (meaning ancestral has a limit of 5), meaning you can summon 3 consecrated path totems and 2 ancestral protectors. Additionally vaal ancestral warchief has +1 to max totems. This means you have 5 max ancestral protectors, 4 max vaal ancestral warchief and 3 max consecrated path totems. This means if you summon ancestral protector first, then 3 consecrated path totems then summon vaal ancestral warchief you will have 3 consec path, one protector and one warchief.

Thanks for those explaination.
I currently leveling with this build but I am still not able to summon 3 consecrated path, only 2. I am lvl 59. Do you know why?
"
Baresse wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Baresse wrote:

Thanks

Thanks for those explaination.
I currently leveling with this build but I am still not able to summon 3 consecrated path, only 2. I am lvl 59. Do you know why?

You do not have a shield with +1 to maximum number of totems summoned yet. This is a shaper modifier so once you are high enough level to use shaper shields you can get it.
egg
Forgive my stupidity OP

How did you make socketed gloves with that attack speed. Fossils can do that?

Love the build variations lots of growth.
"
Nuttyhater wrote:
Forgive my stupidity OP

Hi!
Glad you like the build!

To make gloves like mine with the attack speed and the socket you will need to have fractured gloves. Either you need the 16% more attack and cast speed or abyssal socket fractured on it.

In my case I had fractured 16% more attack and cast speed then I used fossils for abyssal socket until I hit t1 strength + socket (not super hard).

Hope this helps!
egg
"
Forgive my stupidity OP

the question asks was the method to get the socketed gems have 16% attack speed and cast speed. You only get it from essences of insanity. this is more for an endgame craft since these essences are expensive.

for my part, since we know now that we get a new slam skill do you think that your leveling guide can be good with this skill ? since it's fire i might try it with totem instead of conc path. if it's bad i will go back to consecrated path. and does Tukohama's fortress a good option if you don't have a crown of eyes with the corruption ? and my last dumb question, can you get a lab enchant event if your helmet is corrupted ?
How well do you reckon this would do using the new volcanic fissure skill instead? I'm sure the totems would die a bit easier with the loss of consecrated ground, but other than that, it looks like it could swap in nicely. Of course, we don't have the full numbers on it yet, so I'm just speculating for now.
"
How well do you reckon this would do using the new volcanic fissure skill instead? I'm sure the totems would die a bit easier with the loss of consecrated ground, but other than that, it looks like it could swap in nicely. Of course, we don't have the full numbers on it yet, so I'm just speculating for now.

i plan to go self slam volcanic fissure with a chieftain to see if the damage is good. but building a character is the part that i'm really bad at. so i'm wondering if his leveling pob is generic.
Was taking a look at your leveling guide, lots of notes for leveling uniques, just wanted your take on this build as a league start? Thinking of using playing this build since i've been looking for a fun bossing character :)
"
M4g1cSh00m wrote:
, since we know now that we get a new slam skill do you think that your leveling guide can be good with this skill ? since it's fire i might try it with totem instead of conc path. if it's bad i will go back to consecrated path. and does Tukohama's fortress a good option if you don't have a crown of eyes with the corruption ? and my last dumb question, can you get a lab enchant event if your helmet is corrupted
?

I think my levelling guide can work well with most slam skills so yes I think it would work for this. The new slam skill is probably particularly good for it as it is fire based.

On the topic of tukohamas fortress I would never use it because it gives blood magic+mortal conviction meaning we can only use one aura.
This means we have much more limited options for watchers eyes and will either lose a lot of damage or defense depending which aura we choose.
Instead if you dont have the reservation efficiency helmet corruption I would recommend taking the aura nodes up at the top of the tree by ancestral bond as they are convenient to access and mean the reservation needs are covered.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Dec 4, 2022, 6:14:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info