Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

Changelog:

- Added indepth crafting guide for GG high end shields

- will add guides for each gearpiece with time (so stock up on deafening essences of rage because youll need a lot of em)
egg
your high budget league spec, if you switch the weapon corrupt to increased crit chance you gain quite a bit of dmg with no real downside.
"
xoroxx wrote:
your high budget league spec, if you switch the weapon corrupt to increased crit chance you gain quite a bit of dmg with no real downside.

That's definitely true! Ill put that on there, thanks! (I only dont have mine corrupted bc I have an influenced one and i like how it looks, that corruption certainly is a lot of dmg)
egg
Well, good news, my totem aren't instadying that much anymore!
"
svarions23 wrote:

That's great news! If you ever have any more questions or issues im always happy to help. The chill stuff youve done with your link setup is very interesting, is it working out well for you so far?
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
svarions23 wrote:

That's great news! If you ever have any more questions or issues im always happy to help. The chill stuff youve done with your link setup is very interesting, is it working out well for you so far?

I though the freeze on Hypotermia would work with any damage, but alas it does not, so the quality is wasted, but I manage to chill for about 10% the pinnacles all the time, so at least the extra damage is there.

Of course, if I manage to get a mod that make enemies avoid ailment, then that's another story...
"
svarions23 wrote:
I though the freeze on Hypotermia would work with any damage, but alas it does not, so the quality is wasted, but I manage to chill for about 10% the pinnacles all the time, so at least the extra damage is there.

Of course, if I manage to get a mod that make enemies avoid ailment, then that's another story...

Yeah unfortunately you need to deal a significant amount of cold damage in order to freeze enemies, and all the pinnacle bosses are immune to it so it doesnt quite work as well as you might want. I would definitely say its worth it for you to invest in the awakened gems I mention in the guide because some of thrm give really great extra effects (awakened fire penetration gives fire exposure on hit so you can get a new implicit for your gloves, etc). Additionally they just give more damage than others.
egg
I tried this and failed big. Stuck at level 94 because I die to everything. And so weak, your PoB is 20 million dps and mine is 400k.

Am I doing something wrong?

my PoB
https://pastebin.com/QMsvHAMe

Thanks for any help.
"
SoulMule wrote:
I tried this and failed big. Stuck at level 94 because I die to everything. And so weak, your PoB is 20 million dps and mine is 400k.

Am I doing something wrong?

my PoB
https://pastebin.com/QMsvHAMe

Thanks for any help.

Ill have to check out the PoB when I get home but for now the main issues I can see are:

you're using tempest shield. This is not useful for us at all because our body armour has the modifier "chance to block spell damage is unlucky" which means spellblock granted by it is half as effective on us. If you want another low reservation aura to use you can use defiance banner.

You're using a legacy magnate, which does not have the 10% chance to deal double dmg and 5% chance to deal triple damage modifiers. This is a massive loss in dmg.

Your crown of eyes is un-enchanted, an enchant is really great for damage.

Your skill tree has one jewel socket empty and one cluster jewel socketed whilst not having access to the jewel sockets on the end of them.

Your watchers eye with "gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision" does not work since totems are the ones critting, not you.

Additionally getting the correct enchantment on your boots would be good for DPS.

Im not sure what your resistances and life pool are looking like without being able to open up PoB right now but if your elemental resistances are uncapped you will need to cap them (maybe with jewels to get the last little bit).
One of your rings has 0 strength on it which is a big dmg loss.

Your body armour is a terrible roll, missing almost 50 strength from this as well.

All in all a bunch of optimisations to make, each of which is a big dmg boost.

egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:

[..snip..]

All in all a bunch of optimisations to make, each of which is a big dmg boost.

Thanks. I made some of the basic changes and my dps now up to 1.7 million. Still low but have had no trouble running t16 maps.

I'll be able to start working on the enchants and leveling the gems further and whatnot now.

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info