Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
adrenalburr wrote:
Was taking a look at your leveling guide, lots of notes for leveling uniques, just wanted your take on this build as a league start? Thinking of using playing this build since i've been looking for a fun bossing character :)

The build is a little hard to do as a league start right as the league begins because many uniques will be overpriced, and this definitely includes brutus's lead sprinkler and crown of eyes.
My levelling guide however still applies well for any slam or totem build levelling in the league and if you manage to get your hands on a brutus lead sprinkler + crown of eyes and can craft/buy yourself some cheap strength gear then you can respec a character into this build relatively early!
egg
Hello and thanks for the build, gonna use it as my starter in 3.20 :) Just wanted to ask: any chance you'll make another version of the build for new skill? Would be awesome to have one!
"
Horojkee wrote:
Hello and thanks for the build, gonna use it as my starter in 3.20 :) Just wanted to ask: any chance you'll make another version of the build for new skill? Would be awesome to have one!

I'm also curious on that new slam skill they're adding. I'll probably goof around with it at league start just to see how it handles.
Brutus usually pretty cheap at league start no? So shouldn't be too bad putting together the build?

I took your levelling POB and played around with it a bit to really make it budget and see how it looks.

Basically I think brutus is actually usually pretty cheap at start of league, like 2-3 chaos cheap so not a problem. Astramentis about 10-30c depending on the roll. Random 6 link usually somewhere around 25-30c if you watch trade and try and get like 2 semi-useful stats on it. Everything else you can probably just get away with 2 chaos or self found easily.

For the config I used goldrim + tabula + girdle to simulate results and unchecked bottled faith. This way you get to about 1200 strength which is what is achievable by really, really low tier gear. (the default rings/belt/boots) probably not achievable since those are some pretty solid stats you put on them so i just used the levelling uniques to compensate for the power budget.

With that config you get to 1 to 1.5 million dps without shaper shield and 5k hp which is definitely enough to get to red maps and farm up some actual currency. Can probably raise the damage a bit on a budget if you ditch some life rolls here and there; I really find totem/minion builds can comfortable chill with 4k until you really get to hard content as long as you don't run into packs.
hello nice build! u dont need 100% convert fire in this build? i see u have only 50% from the gem
t
POE 2 hype.
Last edited by the_truth on Dec 4, 2022, 9:51:20 PM
"
Horojkee wrote:

Im glad you like the build and want to use it as your starter!

In terms of making another version of the build for another skill it is definitely possible, I love all aspects of strength stacking and slam skills are some of my favourite in the game but I will first have to find the right combination of skills to either ensure it is just as good at bossing as this one or is really great at mapping for example, so it is definitely possible that I make another similar guide in the future but im not ready with one yet.
egg
"
HemanDj wrote:
hello nice build! u dont need 100% convert fire in this build? i see u have only 50% from the gem

Hi!

Physical to fire conversion does not matter at all for us because our flat damage is all already fire since it comes from brutus' lead sprinkler. There is only a very small part of our damage that is not fire so the conversion is mostly pointless.
egg
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Brutus usually pretty cheap at league start no? So shouldn't be too bad putting together the build?

I took your levelling POB and played around with it a bit to really make it budget and see how it looks.

Basically I think brutus is actually usually pretty cheap at start of league, like 2-3 chaos cheap so not a problem. Astramentis about 10-30c depending on the roll. Random 6 link usually somewhere around 25-30c if you watch trade and try and get like 2 semi-useful stats on it. Everything else you can probably just get away with 2 chaos or self found easily.

For the config I used goldrim + tabula + girdle to simulate results and unchecked bottled faith. This way you get to about 1200 strength which is what is achievable by really, really low tier gear. (the default rings/belt/boots) probably not achievable since those are some pretty solid stats you put on them so i just used the levelling uniques to compensate for the power budget.

With that config you get to 1 to 1.5 million dps without shaper shield and 5k hp which is definitely enough to get to red maps and farm up some actual currency. Can probably raise the damage a bit on a budget if you ditch some life rolls here and there; I really find totem/minion builds can comfortable chill with 4k until you really get to hard content as long as you don't run into packs.

Yeah if what you say about the item prices is true (which I don't doubt) then you shouldn't have many problems with starting out the league with this build!

The only annoying unique to get a hold of will be crown of eyes since it is a relatively rare drop but their price goes down pretty quickly so if you can make do without one in the first couple days you can probably snag one for 10-20c a couple days in.
egg
Crown is honestly quite expensive like 80-100c probably for the first week (at least it used to be in 3.18/3.19). I think helm with reduced reservation or something can help you fit determination in earlier or something along those lines fairly cheap.

But yeah; this should be decent league starter I think
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on Dec 5, 2022, 7:59:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info