[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
Skin of the Lords variant by request:
https://pastebin.com/9EgYu7vT
This incorporates Vaal Pact and makes you nearly immortal as long as you have some Chaos res!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXmLadKqMs

I'm very confused on the Skin of the Lords variant.
So with LL how can we survive if chaos damage goes directly to the life?

There is only one Skin of the Lords with the right colors on console, but no Vaal Pact unfortunately.
Would it still work?

Well, like I said, you're going to run at least 0% chaos res. Chaos damage is balanced around much lower numbers, so with 0% and life overleech you really knock out a huge part of chaos damage in the game - a lot of small hits and DoTs are no longer effectual gainst you.

Don't forget Molten Shell and VMS also block chaos damage.

Ack, console huh. Well, Iron Will is the next best keystone. And even that one that converts evasion to armor.

Just be sure the Keystone on the Skin doesn't destroy your build (like Resolute Technique or something.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:

Well, like I said, you're going to run at least 0% chaos res. Chaos damage is balanced around much lower numbers, so with 0% and life overleech you really knock out a huge part of chaos damage in the game - a lot of small hits and DoTs are no longer effectual gainst you.

Ok but a big chaos hit. Will just instantly kill us right? Because we endup with only 2k life.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

Ok but a big chaos hit. Will just instantly kill us right? Because we endup with only 2k life.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by "run chaos res" :p

Also if you ended up with 2k life, you may be a little low level and undergeared - drop PB and Pain Attunement till you farm that resilience. You don't want to go PB with less than 6k/3k life, to be sure...!
Cheers on the video launch.
You should post it on the poebuilds reddit too ;)
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Sep 3, 2022, 7:25:23 AM
"
Terraknight wrote:
Hi there, Playing and loving the heck out of your build!

But I have to wonder, what helmet enchant would be the best to look for? Cyclone attack speed, LC damage or something defensive?

Haha thanks! got my work cut out for me.

I really want to start shopping for a way to include a very fat Galvanic Field here. The damage could DOUBLE!!

Just got to shove all the resists and accuracy onto other slots :D
Couple of notes on the required attributes.
Strength and Accuracy are the biggest problems.

Only 70 str comes from the tree.
Efficient Training can help with +70.
Heavy shield + 90~100.
Still 172 needs to come from rings+amulet.

On ACC Precision gets Hit Chance to 81% by level 20.
How much do we need?

split personality can help a little bit too.
finding one with STR and ACC.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Sep 3, 2022, 2:54:15 PM
There are 2 boot enchants that work great for single target:
Enchantment Lightning Damage 3
Enchantment Elemental Penetration 3

Do i need to hit accuracy cap? Or Mjolnir proc spell when I miss as well? I got about 61% chance to hit
"
Aterochka wrote:
Do i need to hit accuracy cap? Or Mjolnir proc spell when I miss as well? I got about 61% chance to hit

If you don't hit this build does 0 damage. Hit is connected to all interactions here.
Lc only works on shocked stuff. All shock comes from hit. So 61% is basicly 61% chance to do damage.
Can this build do simulacrum wave 30 reliably on a high budget? im looking for a build to spam simus on standard that feels decent and i love arc and lightning conduit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info