[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Xijek wrote:

Got some upgrades. Spent 4 divines getting the exquisite Cast speed and 9 Divines on that watchers eye. And indeed, going below 0.30 on the tooltip and even running around cycloning in my hideout i can see it's casting LC much faster! wow haha

What an annoying build with all these little things that you need to get it right, so much work.

Sick! I landed a ES leech while affected by Wrath + the two base mods, now I'm trying to figure out how to fit the aura in. It's more of a QOL increase than anything - having to stop sometimes for Consecrated Ground to pop is one of the last annoyances of this build, if you have tech that can solve that that'd be nice (aside from Sulphur + Mageblood hahaha).

Even considering saccing Galv Field altogether - if I can run Wrath and Eldritch mods give some added flat and penetration, the damage gap can be closed, and I can even think of putting Assassin's Mark on Hit for smoother mapping and power charge gen on big bosses.

But yeah, Mjolner (and Cospri) builds are kneecapped by fulfilling a bunch of requirements. I would probably not run this build if anything in the house of cards collapses next league, it's so much more straightforward to run good old CoC Ice Nova and you get the dope shatter sounds on top of that.

Thats a great idea. I've already went to pob to check this and i can fit Wrath which is a huge QOL buff by itself because it's not any dependant on pressing Galvanic for a dps boost. But you need some investment for that. First you need Enlighten 4, then annoint Charisma on the amulet and get the exquisite version of mana reservation on the helmet. I will do that later today and sell my gloves with enfeeble on hit which is not necessary any longer due to the mageblood and all the defenses it give you to replace by Assassin's Mark. Huge dps bost there haha. I will come back later with the changes and a new pob. Thanks for the idea!
Greetings, is this a tenacious build, will it be able to on hc and do you necessarily need such jewelry as you have with accuracy?
"
motoroler wrote:
Greetings, is this a tenacious build, will it be able to on hc and do you necessarily need such jewelry as you have with accuracy?

I would not recommend this build on HC. I played SSFHC for 3 years and HC trade in total for 5, so take my advice and just play something different :D
Any tips on leveling for this build?
@primaeva Made the changes we talked about it. Managed to add Wrath and Assasin's Mark. A lot of divines spent on this but it's finally working. This is the updated POB https://pastebin.com/E2N4cPc6

You can also update that from the old pob you used on the high budget on the front page.

Gained 4M total dps when comparing to the galvanic setup but the catch here is the insane increase for LC while mapping. the galvanic field would only kick in vs tankys rares/uniques/bosses. While this setup is up 100% of the time.

Also it's less buttons to press which is also a plus. and maybe it's possible to off screen more mobs due to the increase in dps.
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 25, 2022, 6:36:18 PM
"
Kyle1264x wrote:
Any tips on leveling for this build?

Check 2nd page, primaeva posted some idea on how to level.
I leveled using same skill till 72+.
drop OOS (orb of storm) and use Lightning conduit (entire screen clear).
How i can leech life without neck (Lightning Damage Leeched as Life).
My ES is always full but getting wrecked as life just end in a single fight.
"
commonjunks wrote:
How i can leech life without neck (Lightning Damage Leeched as Life).
My ES is always full but getting wrecked as life just end in a single fight.

Doryani's Lesson from cluster jewel or the revitalising lightning from glorious vanity.
I've been wanting to try Mjolner for ages! This guide and a few random crazies like me on POE Ninja provided the inspiration. No clue how much I've spent as I respecced into this from a Spark build. Needless to say a lot though.

Right now I have about 7.5 million DPS. Which isn't a lot for this investment but I really don't like the idea of Doryani's so I shy away from it if I can. Went LL ES with Shav's corrupt giving +2, will eventually get the +3 (AoE and socketed) but its rare and expensive - plus the +1 from Ashes, 70/74 GB block with Aegis and 50k Armour, 84/84/84/50 resistances using Melding - with corrupt on helm for Purity of Ice and the Militant Faith hack with Unnatural Instinct to boost. Endurance charges from a nice Megolomaniac. Accuracy from gloves, and a Split Personality. Using Vitality is such a boon for this build too. Grabbed Arcane Surge and ES on hit from Watcher's Eye.

Let me know what ya'll think!

"
Sumidian wrote:
I've been wanting to try Mjolner for ages! This guide and a few random crazies like me on POE Ninja provided the inspiration. No clue how much I've spent as I respecced into this from a Spark build. Needless to say a lot though.

Right now I have about 7.5 million DPS. Which isn't a lot for this investment but I really don't like the idea of Doryani's so I shy away from it if I can. Went LL ES with Shav's corrupt giving +2, will eventually get the +3 (AoE and socketed) but its rare and expensive - plus the +1 from Ashes, 70/74 GB block with Aegis and 50k Armour, 84/84/84/50 resistances using Melding - with corrupt on helm for Purity of Ice and the Militant Faith hack with Unnatural Instinct to boost. Endurance charges from a nice Megolomaniac. Accuracy from gloves, and a Split Personality. Using Vitality is such a boon for this build too. Grabbed Arcane Surge and ES on hit from Watcher's Eye.

Let me know what ya'll think!

Very cool - I had forgotten about how useful Split Personality and am pretty outdated regarding Melding etc so it's really helpful to see this implemented!

Also, mmmm, looks like the tanky chill version which is all you need to spin2win through maps!! Trickster and pure ES goes hand in hand now with the overleech, that's got to feel great.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 26, 2022, 10:05:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info