[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

Correct. This spell uniquely has a cooldown equal to its cast time. So it has be lower than the CWC to be eligible for casting. If its not lower you only get every other trigger. If it is lower than you get every trigger.
"
nickus526 wrote:
Correct. This spell uniquely has a cooldown equal to its cast time. So it has be lower than the CWC to be eligible for casting. If its not lower you only get every other trigger. If it is lower than you get every trigger.

So in theory 0.30 for both would also work (that's what i got now).
Update on my build. Managed to hit 15.8m (from 13.1) Pinnacle DPS but lowered my ES down to 5.9k (from 6.5k)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/QdsRXH5R

Hope this helps and I am also looking for some insight from you guys if ever you have any suggestion or comment in regards to my POB, PM me ingame: AnakNiBadongSaLoob. This is my current build at the moment and I love it. I am now top 1 on poe ninja (Trickster, LC, Mjolnir). lol.

Still, huge credit to primaeva and sm44wg.
"
Xijek wrote:
"
nickus526 wrote:

So in theory 0.30 for both would also work (that's what i got now).

I would be wary of rounding on tooltips - LC could display 0.30 cast time while meaning 0.302 while CWC has a flat 0.30 - this would also result in skips. Best visual test is to pop an onslaught flask (as Trickster) in hideout to simulate the 20% from leech, then Cyclone and see how fast the cast is spinning. As Inquis, well, I had to spend 6 passives on cast speed nodes to get on the level of Trickster sadly! Although 3 of those nodes had crit chance/multi so that's not so bad.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
djemdge wrote:
Update on my build. Managed to hit 15.8m (from 13.1) Pinnacle DPS but lowered my ES down to 5.9k (from 6.5k)

My POB: https://pastebin.com/QdsRXH5R

Hope this helps and I am also looking for some insight from you guys if ever you have any suggestion or comment in regards to my POB, PM me ingame: AnakNiBadongSaLoob. This is my current build at the moment and I love it. I am now top 1 on poe ninja (Trickster, LC, Mjolnir). lol.

Still, huge credit to primaeva and sm44wg.

Sick job! Definitely will return to LL builds as the prime option once Doryani's Prototype goes away next league, ahaha ;)
Sharing my build. It's in a pretty good state now. This is the lvl 100 tree (currently lvl 96) so that goes to 34.5M dps (Diamond Flask and Bottled Faith) with flasks and 25.4M dps without flasks.

https://pastebin.com/WjTYBjiN

For the lvl 100 i'd like to remove one of the points and get Precision (Global accuracy, attack and cast speed) but not sure which one, yet. Build is pretty much done in terms of items. Bought a +2 Doryani yesterday. Could upgrade the rings but with the right combination that i need there's none available. Amazing build! :D

I think the last great thing missing is the belt enchantment for 30% less curse effect on conc ground. Been too lazy to farm it. Then it goes to 60% less effect and can get the 20% on tree for 80% less effect of curses (which is huge).

Edited the post because I forgot about Arc/Galvanic Field!

Inquisitor indeed slaps. But you need a big investment. I played this before as a trickster (same lvl) and i felt the dps was kinda lacking as there was potential for much more. Alas this monstrosity was created.
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 21, 2022, 11:40:41 AM
"
Xijek wrote:
Sharing my build. It's in a pretty good state now. This is the lvl 100 tree (currently lvl 96) so that goes to 34.5M dps (Diamond Flask and Bottled Faith) with flasks and 25.4M dps without flasks.

For the lvl 100 i'd like to remove one of the points and get Precision (Global accuracy, attack and cast speed) but not sure which one, yet. Build is pretty much done in terms of items. Bought a +2 Doryani yesterday. Could upgrade the rings but with the right combination that i need there's none available. Amazing build! :D

I think the last great thing missing is the belt enchantment for 30% less curse effect on conc ground. Been too lazy to farm it. Then it goes to 60% less effect and can get the 20% on tree for 80% less effect of curses (which is huge).

Inquisitor indeed slaps. But you need a big investment. I played this before as a trickster (same lvl) and i felt the dps was kinda lacking as there was potential for much more. Alas this monstrosity was created.

Jesus christ, don't mind me if I put your build up (and credit you) as what an endgame experience can look like. How many divines went into this hole?

Also at that point, I imagine going faster is all you want to do. I never really take my builds beyond 50 div because it's hard to pitch 100+div builds to most people... But you seem like a guy who knows how to enjoy the game, any ideas on how to make the old man zoomier?
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Xijek wrote:

Jesus christ, don't mind me if I put your build up (and credit you) as what an endgame experience can look like. How many divines went into this hole?

Also at that point, I imagine going faster is all you want to do. I never really take my builds beyond 50 div because it's hard to pitch 100+div builds to most people... But you seem like a guy who knows how to enjoy the game, any ideas on how to make the old man zoomier?

Feel free to use my build as an example :D I think I used around 150+ Divines. not really sure how much because at some point I just stopped counting.

Going faster was/is indeed the biggest hurdle as the movement penalty from Cyclone is far too severe. The build has honestly so many issues that needs to be fixed. I'm talking from a perspective of someone used to playing gigachad builds and investing a lot. It takes a lot of effort to get everything in place > -200% res, high accuracy, 400 str/300 int, defences, high life/es, no immunity to ailemnts etc. Took a lot of tinkering and I spent around 2 days live searching items that would fit what I want. If I try to go faster with this build I would need to remove some stuff and it would honestly break the build. it's been held in place by bandaids xD I'm gonna try to use Vaal haste and most likely remove one of the links from Galvanic Field seeing as I have too much damage already and it would add a bit to the QOL of the build. What would honestly get this build from what it is now to a mind boggling space is Mageblood. Granted that belt solves all issues from any build in the game and it's not realy something you can realistically tell people to get to fix things. But it adds so much movement speed/armor that fixes whatever is left that needs fixing.

Other than that I don't see any straightforward way. For sure you need Divergent Cyclone and boots with 35% inc movement speed or you are moving around at a snails pace. Getting movement speed on the eldritch implicit could be a possibility but you lose brittle unfortunately. When you play a build like this you see why poe is such an amazing game(there's no movement speed on that side of the tree). The build is really strong but for you to take to the next level you need to sacrifice some things and make hard choices. there's a cap to what you can do and you need to solve the other issues it creates by adding x or y. I've been trying for days now and the ''easiest'' solution was adding mageblood so im gonna start farming for it today. That's the tradeoff that I've accepted.

TLDR: Want to go fast? Just get a mageblood 4Head.

I'm gonna tinker today with POB by using a variant with ashes and dropping Galvanic Field and seeing how good it gets. Using ashes and 2 enlighten 4 and changing prismatic skin anoint to Charisma. Will report back if I get anything good out of it.

Edit: I tinkered with POB for a bit and its a bad idea. If you change one thing from this build it becomes something completely different. Like a change to ashes for instance. Build is gonna have a hard time fitting the resistences, attribute requirements, -res and accuracy. Another good variant for this would be using Devouring Diadem but then again that's a whole different build so the same point stands. This is as good as it gets (for this variant). I think i've pushed it to the limits on the hybrid version (just need a mageblood now).
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 22, 2022, 9:57:17 AM
Quick T16 Baran Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkEQFWmikc

Did not gem swap to Divergent innervate and had no charges of bottled faith for the boss as I wasn't paying attention. So quite a lot of damage missing from that fight.
Last edited by Xijek on Sep 22, 2022, 12:06:31 PM
"
Xijek wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Xijek wrote:

Feel free to use my build as an example :D I think I used around 150+ Divines. not really sure how much because at some point I just stopped counting.

Going faster was/is indeed the biggest hurdle as the movement penalty from Cyclone is far too severe. The build has honestly so many issues that needs to be fixed. I'm talking from a perspective of someone used to playing gigachad builds and investing a lot. It takes a lot of effort to get everything in place > -200% res, high accuracy, 400 str/300 int, defences, high life/es, no immunity to ailemnts etc. Took a lot of tinkering and I spent around 2 days live searching items that would fit what I want. If I try to go faster with this build I would need to remove some stuff and it would honestly break the build. it's been held in place by bandaids xD I'm gonna try to use Vaal haste and most likely remove one of the links from Galvanic Field seeing as I have too much damage already and it would add a bit to the QOL of the build. What would honestly get this build from what it is now to a mind boggling space is Mageblood. Granted that belt solves all issues from any build in the game and it's not realy something you can realistically tell people to get to fix things. But it adds so much movement speed/armor that fixes whatever is left that needs fixing.

Other than that I don't see any straightforward way. For sure you need Divergent Cyclone and boots with 35% inc movement speed or you are moving around at a snails pace. Getting movement speed on the eldritch implicit could be a possibility but you lose brittle unfortunately. When you play a build like this you see why poe is such an amazing game(there's no movement speed on that side of the tree). The build is really strong but for you to take to the next level you need to sacrifice some things and make hard choices. there's a cap to what you can do and you need to solve the other issues it creates by adding x or y. I've been trying for days now and the ''easiest'' solution was adding mageblood so im gonna start farming for it today. That's the tradeoff that I've accepted.

TLDR: Want to go fast? Just get a mageblood 4Head.

I'm gonna tinker today with POB by using a variant with ashes and dropping Galvanic Field and seeing how good it gets. Using ashes and 2 enlighten 4 and changing prismatic skin anoint to Charisma. Will report back if I get anything good out of it.

Edit: I tinkered with POB for a bit and its a bad idea. If you change one thing from this build it becomes something completely different. Like a change to ashes for instance. Build is gonna have a hard time fitting the resistences, attribute requirements, -res and accuracy. Another good variant for this would be using Devouring Diadem but then again that's a whole different build so the same point stands. This is as good as it gets (for this variant). I think i've pushed it to the limits on the hybrid version (just need a mageblood now).

Ahh really grateful to have someone explore all these questions and who clearly has the resources and experience to give such a quick reply. I absolutely agree with these sorts of builds being cobbled together (being real, it's carried by LC being scaled so hard and Prototype being such a freebie this league. Next league it could completely fall apart.) Such is the limitation of these "hybrid" builds, Mjolner in particular.

I do think one point of experimentation would be to trash Algor Mortis - the chilling ground damage boost doesn't actually scale stuff all that much as I beleive it's additive with shock % rather than multiplicative. Influenced Gloves with Unnerve, flat damage against shocked or % damage against chilled (or % dmg when Soul Prevention) could bridge that gap, albeit losing the Sap and %ailment 20% modifier. Or you could swap boots stats slot for Stampede and make up for it on the glove slot.

It does however, as you say, grant LOTS of resistances, life/ES and opens up a variety of other options in other lots.

P.S. I think your LC is skipping casts! From the Baran vid it looks like it's firing 2/sec as opposed to 3! (Fixed with Onslaught I imagine)

EDIT: as for the point about Mageblood - true enough, I was hoping it wouldn't come to that. Vaal Haste left click is definitely some tech I should be using - I haven't used VRF in forever.
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 22, 2022, 12:50:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info