I EXPECT A REFUND ON THE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF TABS I'VE PURCHASED

it will feel really bad not having trade market in the future. Worst decision they could make for us really.

If I continue playing it's either going to be on standard or SSF because I'm not going through all that to trade.
finally figured out what this new 'ding' sound was in my hideout... people requesting trades from the website.

sorry guys use tradeboard, not inviting anyone to my hideout. also, that tabula, I sold it 2 hours ago, why I keep getting 'dings' I don't know.
Trade board is AWESOME for small everyday trades like consumables or 1-10c stuff.
For specific stuff it is bogus.

so why not both?
I dont think they will get rid of the current system and that the trading page is rather an additions. They cant expect that console players have and use PCs to do trading and doing it via phone would also be a churn.
dr they said it was being removed and we would only have the pc site and in person trading. their time frame was soon...
If you're not a complete fucking melt, you can find exactly that needle in a haystack in 2 mins. The day the TB gets removed is the day I uninstall. Unless the trade site gets integrated into the game perfectly, but this is ggg so yeah. I'll be installing that day.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info