I EXPECT A REFUND ON THE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF TABS I'VE PURCHASED

It works the exact same way. The only real difference is you can't afk trade. If you really have an issue with it you can use a keyboard with your console.
"
So let me get this straight.. You would rather spend 3 hours searching TB. Then come go pathofexile.com and spend 3 minutes searching for the same item.

Rather than running maps.

I didn't realize you find searching the TB that engaging of game play. Shocking...

Yes.

I have no desire to use my phone, tablet, pc, etc while playing a console game. Kinda screwed logic if you ask me. Don’t want to deal with the mess that PC players bitch about constantly. GGG could have instituted a few things and console TB would be better - but still better than PC.

This change means that the many tabs I have selling odd items that I pickup for a few chaos will be removed from the market. I left PC BECAUSE of the trade mess and bots.

So stop speaking for others. And I guess now the accusations of me being a scammer, price fixer,and the rest will commence.

Edit: and the 3 minute comment is a joke……the problem in the console is lack of players and items in general. This won’t fix that.
Last edited by JoeUtopia on Aug 24, 2022, 4:33:51 PM
do i then have to go to some degenerates hideout and wait for them to trade? well your time just went up and theres way more steps involved. explain why some on consoles cant connect to each other. ive attempted trades and could not connect to said accounts. they could not join me and vice versa. now your pc trade sucks worse because you cant complete the trade. while you were doing all that. i went on trade board and found the item i wanted put my offer in and continue mapping. trade boards not the greatest but it works.
"
You would rather spend 3 hours searching TB.

bit of an exaggeration. Even the worst category (jewels) might have 100 pages that you can flip through in about 15 minutes searching for a specific text.

most of the other gear categories might have 10 or 20 pages, and probably don't have gear you're looking for anyway, to trade site wouldn't help.

this will just make trading for 1c items downright painful and stupid. Takes me 60 seconds to find a map I'm missing, or some scarabs I want and send and offer and continue mapping, never having to interact with the seller.

the market is too thin, trade website is going to be the death of console trading.
You can just use the MS Edge integrated into your Xbox. The other just make it a little easier. Try it the site is up right now.
On Xbox Rings total have over 500 pages btw... seems there are a few more xbox players than PS players.
integrated in your xbox not the game. thanks no third party software. i refuse to use anything out of game to trade. if you want all that go to pc. i do not want it. i will bitch until the ends of time about it. i did not spend money on tabs for the functionality to be removed from them. im tired of being forced into pc environments on console.
"
On Xbox Rings total have over 500 pages btw... seems there are a few more xbox players than PS players.

You realize that could be one person? Not saying it is, but that is no indication of player numbers. And by all metrics that we know, Xbox is way behind PS - and both pale in numbers to PC.

If you want to use website, KBM, etc - fine. That’s ok. But there are many people on consoles that would have preferred an in-game solution that was improved, not removed.

But in the end, GGG will do as they damn please, regardless. So what’s the point anyway?
Though I will say the 500 pages may not apply to last league. Trading in the last league seemed dead. I crafted most of my gear.

Though historically Xbox had 100s of pages in many catagories. Searching TB was a total pain even using every search string I knew. i.e. searching for a chaos ring and pulling up every person selling a ring for 1 chaos sucks.

To be honest if they fixed the TB I would be cool with that. However over the last 4 years or so they have made very little improvements to the TB experience. High-lighting 20 items out of 500 pages is still 500 pages you have to go through and find them 20 items. The search syntax while robust is very lacking.

There are many ways they could have fix this years ago but we have been ignored. There has been very few enhancements to the console playability in general.

Also remember a console is nothing more than a PC connected to your TV. Xbox is running windows with a augmented UI. Nothing more. Every game out there wants cross-playform and cross play if possible. Easier to develop and may save a lot of games from death row.

Warframe is going cross platform in a few months. POE hopefully sooner than later. Like it or not that wall has been shattered and just be happy its PC, PS, XBox and not mobile. (yet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info