I EXPECT A REFUND ON THE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF TABS I'VE PURCHASED

Have you never used the /trade on console ? You still need to join group, portal to player and physically trade, except it's always on the sellers terms(listings). Trade site allows you to search for exactly the mods you want, or within a certain range. I had an item listed with t1 supression, t3 life and double tier 2 res for 25c. Perfectly good item for levelling that never sold all league because ppl didn't want to search for such an item, which is why trade has been dead, esp for rare items. Joining a grp can be buggy sometimes, I get that but I think thats more of an xbox privacy settings issue.

I'm looking on trade now and some of the stuff listed is shocking, some rares with max t6 rolls and ppl are asking for 1ex ? wtf
also remember if its not in the game it self it its literally third party...

an xbox is not a pc. i cannot purchase identical parts for my pc. you literally cannot as some parts are only sold to and used by console manufacturers not the general public.

i and many others dont want to play on pc. stop trying to force your platform on me. i just want it to stay the way it is. improve it? sure. dont improve it? dont care.

i deff dont want my tabs functionality being taken away from me.
Do you use POB to create/modify your builds ?
If you don't create your own builds I guess you use a build guide
but those also require third party(youtube)

You still need public stash tabs to list items on the trade website so I'm not sure why you think those should be refunded ?
"
philipk82 wrote:
Do you use POB to create/modify your builds ?
If you don't create your own builds I guess you use a build guide
but those also require third party(youtube)

You still need public stash tabs to list items on the trade website so I'm not sure why you think those should be refunded ?

those tabs were made and paid for to use the TRADE BOARD not the pc site.
i dont use pob.
imagine saying that using youtube is the same as being forced to use a pc to trade when we have a trade board.

would it be okay for a car company to come to your house and put square wheels/rims on your car? why is it okay for that to happen to the tabs we have paid for? your car still functions the same way as before but now its a lil uncomfortable to drive.
You are 100% correct you cannot purchase many of the identical parts. Though many of the parts you do not need to.

You can replace:
Hard drive
Memory
maybe even CPU (might have to do a BIOS hack/updat)
CD ROM
most every thing except system board... though you could replace some chips on the system board too.

My OG xbox has all custom part in my MOD running media center.
What ? PC players still need to buy "public" tabs to trade. Those tabs differ from normal tabs because they are "public" It has nothing to do with the trade board, the trade board is just how we used to LIST items on console.

If you have access to youtube, you have access to a browser, which means you have access to the trade site.
and you have access to the trade board. i refuse to use third party things for games. i for sure wont have some person on the internet try and force me to use a pc for anything. how about the devs make a browser in game? i would use that. i wont go to pc to try and trade.

just because i have access to something does not mean i want to be FORCED AGAINST MY WILL to use it.
Last edited by itz TAXI on Aug 24, 2022, 5:51:44 PM
"
philipk82 wrote:
What ? PC players still need to buy "public" tabs to trade. Those tabs differ from normal tabs because they are "public" It has nothing to do with the trade board, the trade board is just how we used to LIST items on console.

Finally somebody said it. ALL purchased tabs can/will still be used to sell items on the Trade Market and/or website. As of right now, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to. I personally believe this is their way of working towards some sort of cross play functionality for the future so I’m 100% good with it. It also will save me from spending hours a week filtering through BS that somebody will never accept on the market anyways. I hate the unanimous bullshit. The website helps with that issue.
"
xCushman wrote:
"
philipk82 wrote:

Finally somebody said it. ALL purchased tabs can/will still be used to sell items on the Trade Market and/or website. As of right now, nobody is forcing anybody to do anything they don’t want to. I personally believe this is their way of working towards some sort of cross play functionality for the future so I’m 100% good with it. It also will save me from spending hours a week filtering through BS that somebody will never accept on the market anyways. I hate the unanimous bullshit. The website helps with that issue.

The website only help with couple of things,
1 Easier to search exact items and
2 easier to pricecheck items. (If you have a decice to do it on pc thought close to console, which many does not have....)
3. You can actually "hide" ppl you know are pricefixing items. But on Tradeboard this could have been much better to get rid of pricefixers with a auto accept if offering price are equal to asking price. Easy and simple, Too bad it's too simple for GGG :(
Tradesite have many disadventages thought aswell:

1. You have to meet person in hideout to do trade, this will be very time consuming to meet up, and on console may have privacy setting that will prevent this.
2. selling low value items will be more or less impossible, unless you only want to do trading and not actually play the game becouse all the time will go lost in hideout doing the trades.
3. Only high value items will be worth to put on sale becouse of the above.
4. if the items does not have a price in you're tab it will not be listed on www trade either, resulting in less items avail, ppl often sell unpriced items aswell if you offer right price....Tradeboard have a big adventage here as all items in prmium tabs get listed even without prices on them as long you made them public.

Best solution might be to keep both, but to choose I would just keep tradeboard, it's so much better in long term with normal items and not only for high value items.

Last edited by mJ_mSv on Aug 25, 2022, 9:12:20 AM
The majority of ppl already use the /trade command over the trade board as is, this also requires you to grp up and physically trade. This has 1 flaw, it only caters to the seller.

I think the opposite is true for smaller items, any rare that has x3 t2 and above will sell for around 20-30c. PPl will now actually search for such items, they didn't in the past.

It will also help people price check better, just look at the trade site for last league, ppl were selling items that had zero t3 and above items(none 6L) and were asking for 1ex and above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info