I EXPECT A REFUND ON THE COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF TABS I'VE PURCHASED

I'm shocked to hear the plan to phase out the current trade system on console. We aren't playing on pc's and this change would be disastrous to the console gaming experience for obvious reasons. POE on console is already problematic for several reasons and this would be the end of the road for me. I did not purchase countless numbers of tabs for a keyboard centric system. GGG seems to be changing drastically and although I don't like the changes, it's your company and you can do whatever you choose. However, I will expect a full refund as you sold me a service under the false premise it would retain its functionality.
Last edited by pbfloyd2112 on Aug 24, 2022, 3:33:12 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2022, 2:27:23 PM
second this. i dont have the badges but i have purchased over 20 tabs buying points packs.

LOL they make a significant improvement to a broken TB and you want a refund. Now this is funny.

Have you even tried it before complaining?
Last edited by Celticwolf1337 on Aug 24, 2022, 3:47:01 PM
they are taking trade board away from people who paid specifically for tabs that worked on the trade board.

please explain why we should not be angry that things we paid for are being taken away... im waiting.
As a part time PC player the PC system is WAY superior to our very crappy TB. TB is broken and has been broken for years. When was the last time you did a search on the TB for a ring and had to go through 200+ pages of crap. Multiple times a day for a week to find a decent ring?

When was the last time you had a near mirror tier item for sale and it gets lost in the pile of crap on the TB. When was the last time you tried to buy a div card to find out that 70% of them are owned by one person price fixing.

TB has so many issues that the website fixes the following:
It removes price fixers (mostly)
It allows you to search for that needle in a hay stack(ring example above) in 5 minutes instead of countless hours.

You want to find every 6-link in the game with X colors 3 minutes and you have your list of 5 items using website. TB you would have to go through every ***** single armor piece in the game taking a good hour.

The Xbox browser (MS Edge) even with a controller is very good (ever try it?). Have a phone, tablet, or laptop... even easier.

Stop complaining.. try it out... then if you hate it at least have a leg to stand on.
Last edited by Celticwolf1337 on Aug 24, 2022, 4:11:48 PM
as a (insert group) .... virtue signaling begins...

not one thing in that drivel about them removing the trade board and tabs we paid for.
i play on console so i dont have to use all that other bullshit. some of us dont like being forced into third party things on console.

if you want to use the pc site go head. dont force me to.
the issue with price fixers will still be there... thinking it wont be just shows your ignorance on the topic. if there were 7 div cards listed before there will still be 7 div cards listed on the pc site. why would there magically be more because we are using a trade site? and why would they magically not be price fixers?

Last edited by itz TAXI on Aug 24, 2022, 4:12:52 PM
It is not 3rd party it his hosted by GGG. (the same site your posting to right now.) You find your way here to post so you can find your way to the new system, easy.

Price fixers (scammers) can easily be identified with their GamerTags. Then you just don't sell to them, easy.
Last edited by Celticwolf1337 on Aug 24, 2022, 4:16:57 PM
not third party? is it on my console in my game? no then its third party nice try. you cant play word games with someone like me. third party means i have to use an external thing to use said product.
I've enjoyed the game over the last couple of years and dont mind having given GGG a few hundred bucks in stash tabs, I don't need a refund, I gotten my money's worth in enjoyment.

I will however not be giving them any more money and replacing trade board with the PC trade site will probably be the thing that makes me quit the game.

I'm not inviting people to my hideout to trade items. Never once since starting in sysnthesis have I had someone in my hideout.

So let me get this straight.. You would rather spend 3 hours searching TB. Then come go pathofexile.com and spend 3 minutes searching for the same item.

Rather than running maps.

I didn't realize you find searching the TB that engaging of game play. Shocking...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info