[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:

Oh, I tend to prioritize other, lower currencies if I can. The drops I get are really terrible right now, but I pick every rares and ID them to try to find something useful. I will also be looking at my guild's vault in case.

I have not been lucky with fusings at all. Got 3 and tried to link the chest better. Did not work.

I'll see what I can do. Sorry it's taking me time and I've over-sighted things.

You're going to need alchemy orbs to purchase a few of your skill gems.

Save your fusings for now. If you buy an item, make sure it's 4L already. Typically the price is the same, and that'll save you currency.
Another cheap unique (1C) you can use whilst leveling/early maps is Carnage Heart which can give you enough int/strength/dex to not need str or dex on other gear. The extra leech helps survivability too.
Any tips against bosses who makes them invincible? I just lost to Catarina, no way to leech most the time.
"
161Sherlock wrote:
Any tips against bosses who makes them invincible? I just lost to Catarina, no way to leech most the time.

Having a decent source of regen with Zealot's Oath can let you recover from a lot of things. Still have to watch out for DoT's like Bleed though.
Build works fantastic again. Extremly defensive. Only no leech maps are not doable for me without watchers eye.
Gear was really cheap this league. chaos farming is verry easy with the 12 rogue exile in the map tree.
I did a lot of heist and got some good items. So i got about 300 c only farming chaos recipe and one nurse i found. (i also found first time 4 ex :-(.)

harvest is wasting of time. delve and heist are money makers.

now in red maps and dont die even in nasty maps. No big bosses til now but the map bosses til t14 are not a problem.

A tipp. There are a lot of megalos with cold to the core. That gives a lot of dmg.

kalandra is for me personaly not fun. The loot is since update ok but crazy.
i have over 600 jewelers from 6 s over 900 fuses from 6 l but no regal not enougt blessed and chance orbs as i bought the contracts.
And only found one divine today as they are woth a lot lesser thes days bevore.

In fact.

Also with not so good gear as 2 legues bevor i die a lot lesser til not and the playing is (without killing big bosses) really fun.

The loot is not the big problem for me. What i miss and will destroy the game for me is, that they remove deterministic crafting. Also with ex nearly worth nothing its a pain to slam a ex and get 90 % of the time bullshit. I dont like lottery so i dont like this kind of crafting.
Thats for me the wrong way that ggg is going.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Aug 27, 2022, 5:40:30 PM
Small update:
Hit lvl 91 a few minutes ago.
Shit just got REAL freaking tanky, despite not really changing much (changed the body and my amulet).

Still need to change my cluster jewels and get another Split Personality, to get everything the build needs - but so far, I've been able to pretty much facetank every shaper- and elder-guardian on T16 - only done 3 of the Elderslayers, but those were real fast and easy as well.

Sitting at almost 2K Int and 8K ES.

Really liking this build!
It's so much fun, being able to actually survive stuff (with ease) while killing stuff at the same time.
"
Tagger wrote:
Small update:
Shit just got REAL freaking tanky, despite not really changing much (changed the body and my amulet).

Still need to change my cluster jewels and get another Split Personality, to get everything the build needs - but so far, I've been able to pretty much facetank every shaper- and elder-guardian on T16 - only done 3 of the Elderslayers, but those were real fast and easy as well.

It's so much fun, being able to actually survive stuff (with ease) while killing stuff at the same time.

Well I must be doing something wrong as a T15 Eradicator cleaned my clock at 2500 int and 8800 ES. I had zero deaths from level 85 to 91.9, and then boom, a CHEST one shot me after it opened (didn't see what it was, but nothing special), other unexpected one shots on death, and I'm back to 91.5 after two hours of play. Ugh. Went from feeling armored to feeling like swiss cheese again.
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 28, 2022, 1:18:18 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Tagger wrote:
Small update:

Well I must be doing something wrong as a T15 Eradicator cleaned my clock at 2500 int and 8800 ES. I had zero deaths from level 85 to 91.9, and then boom, a CHEST one shot me after it opened (didn't see what it was, but nothing special), other unexpected one shots on death, and I'm back to 91.5 after two hours of play. Ugh. Went from feeling armored to feeling like swiss cheese again.

Even the tankiest characters will die to an ice nova chest excplosion since the damage is based on distance from the chest.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:

Even the tankiest characters will die to an ice nova chest explosion since the damage is based on distance from the chest.

Understood. Sadly there was no death recap so I don't know if I somehow missed the Ice Nova text or it was some other weird thing. After 12 deaths tonight, 10 to one shots, either my luck was really bad, or I've grown incompetent overnight.

Not much of an opportunity for cheap upgrades either, except for the hunter's orb (which I am waiting on a better helm to use it on.)

Hey, Fire, your gear is mostly lesser than mine, which is unusual. What level of bosses are you fighting now? Are you running into a wall?

-----

Ah, I found an error in my passive tree. Explains why I didn't have the passives for a second cluster. JFC.

Also, where are the rings that have no negative affixes coming from? I've seen one with 88 int, 79% cold, and other normal positive affixes.

Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 28, 2022, 5:10:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info