[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

I'm staring at the passive tree, and see zealot's oath and ghost reaver assigned, doesn't "cannot recharge energy shield" stop "life regen applied to energy shield instead"?

Does zealot's oath turn life regen into ES "regen", getting around "cannot recharge energy shield"?

Thanks for answering, figured it was some technicality like that.
Last edited by Seraphicate on Dec 2, 2022, 5:35:53 AM
"
Seraphicate wrote:
I'm staring at the passive tree, and see zealot's oath and ghost reaver assigned, doesn't "cannot recharge energy shield" stop "life regen applied to energy shield instead"?

Does zealot's oath turn life regen into ES "regen", getting around "cannot recharge energy shield"?

Regen is not recharge. The combo gives you ES regen and high ES leech.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi, I was thinking about trying out something like this for league start, but I had a couple questions.

I really enjoyed playing CI this past league, do you have any suggestions on how to convert this over to CI? I expect I would have to cut a lot of auras and DPS but I really like CI.

Additionally, I was wondering what you think of using a battery staff? Obviously this wouldn't make sense with LL version since you need Prism Guardian for auras, but Serpent Stance is a really good set of nodes, and the staff mastery for 30% increased global defenses is amazing IMO. This also gives a second 6 link, and the nice side benefit of not needing mana for Arc, and probably cutting Clarity & reserving lower on mana. That said, since we are power charge stacking I imagine it's probably pretty hard to beat Shimmeron. Might take a really good staff?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Encharrion wrote:
Hi, I was thinking about trying out something like this for league start, but I had a couple questions.

I really enjoyed playing CI this past league, do you have any suggestions on how to convert this over to CI? I expect I would have to cut a lot of auras and DPS but I really like CI.

Additionally, I was wondering what you think of using a battery staff? Obviously this wouldn't make sense with LL version since you need Prism Guardian for auras, but Serpent Stance is a really good set of nodes, and the staff mastery for 30% increased global defenses is amazing IMO. This also gives a second 6 link, and the nice side benefit of not needing mana for Arc, and probably cutting Clarity & reserving lower on mana. That said, since we are power charge stacking I imagine it's probably pretty hard to beat Shimmeron. Might take a really good staff?

Thanks for the guide!

To run CI with this, you would lose over half your damage and a large chunk of defense. That being said, you'd use Incandescent Heart for your body armor, Badge of The Brotherhood for an amulet, and Ralakesh's Impatience for boots. I don't recommend playing this build as CI. If this makes you feel any better, we chaos res cap.

We use Thunderfist as a pseudo-6link for Galvanic Arc for the same reason you mentioned a staff, which makes any alternate weapon options obsolete.

The only alternate setup worth considering would potentially be something relating to dual void battery and legacy power charge gear.

Best of luck on your league start!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 4, 2022, 5:57:10 AM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Encharrion wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

To run CI with this, you would lose over half your damage and a large chunk of defense. That being said, you'd use Incandescent Heart for your body armor, Badge of The Brotherhood for an amulet, and Ralakesh's Impatience for boots. I don't recommend playing this build as CI. If this makes you feel any better, we chaos res cap.

We use Thunderfist as a pseudo-6link for Galvanic Arc for the same reason you mentioned a staff, which makes any alternate weapon options obsolete.

The only alternate setup worth considering would potentially be something relating to dual void battery and legacy power charge gear.

Best of luck on your league start!

Thank you very much for the reply! I think I will probably still attempt CI, but I do appreciate the warning. If it goes badly, I'll respec over to LL, if it goes well I'll make sure to post and tell you about it! (I'll probably forget)
Hi, both inquisitor pastebins seem to produce the same build?

I'm not sure if this is wrong, or if this is the retired version you mention.

Played trickster version last league and was very happy with the outcome, though had to tweak with lack of trades. Thanks for the work!
"
aliteraljew wrote:
Hi, both inquisitor pastebins seem to produce the same build?

I'm not sure if this is wrong, or if this is the retired version you mention.

Played trickster version last league and was very happy with the outcome, though had to tweak with lack of trades. Thanks for the work!

The only major difference is that it uses Determination instead of Wrath in the shield auras, and gets some armour mastery.
Updated fully for 3.20.
Sat at level 75 right now and kinda struggling, couldn't really map at all so ended up farming vault of atziri for an hour just to farm up 150 chaos. Not really sure where to go from here, even with this gear I'm kinda struggling even on T1 maps.

Spoiler

Chaos damage is a big problem, but I can't afford 6 link shavs right now. Stuns also a big issue, the second I'm stunned I just keep getting stunned over and over until I'm dead.

Some general guidance would be appreciated, couldn't see anything in main thread. :(
"
Sat at level 75 right now and kinda struggling, couldn't really map at all so ended up farming vault of atziri for an hour just to farm up 150 chaos. Not really sure where to go from here, even with this gear I'm kinda struggling even on T1 maps.

Spoiler

Chaos damage is a big problem, but I can't afford 6 link shavs right now. Stuns also a big issue, the second I'm stunned I just keep getting stunned over and over until I'm dead.

Some general guidance would be appreciated, couldn't see anything in main thread. :(

Main advice I'd give is to follow the budget gear sets and gems in POB, it doesn't seem like you did that.

You're missing a lot of damage from cheap uniques, such as shimmeron, gifts from above, crown of the inward eye, eye of chayula. In most cases a 4-5L shavs is better than a rare 6-link, as you've used.

The total cost of this currently is around 50c, I have no idea what you bought instead.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 12, 2022, 11:36:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info