[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
TheHatedOne wrote:
I noticed the "Annihilation" notable looked to be a better anoint than "True Strike" was there any reason for true strike that I'm not seeing?

Nope you're actually right, I'll fix the build. Thanks.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I had a possible problem with the timeless jewel in the build. I have "Militant Faith carved to glorify 9316 converted by high templar Dominus." The problem is it's taking away the +1 power charges. Is that working as intended or do I need to get a different timeless jewel. Thanks for taking the time!
"
Hhgrenade wrote:
I had a possible problem with the timeless jewel in the build. I have "Militant Faith carved to glorify 9316 converted by high templar Dominus." The problem is it's taking away the +1 power charges. Is that working as intended or do I need to get a different timeless jewel. Thanks for taking the time!

You need a different one, check it with this tool before you buy it: https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi, and thanks for this guide !

I may have newbish questions about the weapon swap (and myabe you already answered to it ?):

- when you swap weapon to use jaws of agony, don't you loose auras which are on prism guardian ?
- What weapon do you use on the swap ? none ?

Other question : on the pob item setup, you seem to use unique rings with +1 power charge on it, but why did you choose this unique ? Do you use herald of agony ?

Thanks by advance
Last edited by maskaraid on Dec 26, 2022, 5:16:15 AM
"
maskaraid wrote:
Hi, and thanks for this guide !

I may have newbish questions about the weapon swap (and myabe you already answered to it ?):

- when you swap weapon to use jaws of agony, don't you loose auras which are on prism guardian ?
- What weapon do you use on the swap ? none ?

Other question : on the pob item setup, you seem to use unique rings with +1 power charge on it, but why did you choose this unique ? Do you use herald of agony ?

Thanks by advance

When you swap yea, your auras toggle off. You throw traps till you have full charges, swap back, then put them back on. This is why you only do it in safe zones. For the swap jaws weapon you use Earendel's Embrace for some dexterity, since Jaws requires a lot.

Any ring with the power charge mod is better than any other ring without it, hence the vagueness. You can get it from either any "circle of" unique, or a synthesized rare which is more expensive.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Dec 26, 2022, 7:15:39 AM
thx for answering.

One more question : when i use jaws, i place multiple+cluster trap in it, i have a "3" number on icon of the bear trap skill. I can't spam it (and thus can't get more than 1 power charge) as you seem to do in videos. What am i missing ?
"
maskaraid wrote:
thx for answering.

One more question : when i use jaws, i place multiple+cluster trap in it, i have a "3" number on icon of the bear trap skill. I can't spam it (and thus can't get more than 1 power charge) as you seem to do in videos. What am i missing ?

You put fire trap in too and spam that one
Hi, can you tell me why i cant sustain on tier 16 maps? The build says very tanky when finish, but some monsters one hit me...i cant level up...i tried to kill the seething crime with maven and he won....

Maybe there's something wrong that unsustain my char and im not seeing it...but its a replica of yours...

Here's the pob

https://pastebin.com/jh0U4076

Thank and i apologize for my bad english.
"
HFergusson wrote:
Hi, can you tell me why i cant sustain on tier 16 maps? The build says very tanky when finish, but some monsters one hit me...i cant level up...i tried to kill the seething crime with maven and he won....

Maybe there's something wrong that unsustain my char and im not seeing it...but its a replica of yours...

Here's the pob

https://pastebin.com/jh0U4076

Thank and i apologize for my bad english.

First and foremost update your POB. I made some huge improvements to the Trickster setup since the beginning of the league. This includes better defenses on the passive tree.

Your gems are mostly perfect. Replace molten shell with steelskin, that'll help a lot. Molten Shell only works if you have armor.

Your ring slots are essentially dead, replace both of those with Gifts from Above for now. Get the chaos resistance back using your new boots and belt, see below.

On the new POB, we're using Crown of the Inward Eye instead of The Vertex.

Your belt and boots are missing a ton of energy shield, those need to be updated and it will help a lot. Unless POB is wrong, your resistances are not capped. You need at LEAST 75% resistance on everything. The new POB I updated today has some ele resistance on the new passive tree.

Optionally, you can use Determination instead of Wrath, if you want to be tankier. I usually do this until I feel like I'm done leveling, usually somewhere between 96 and 100.

So in summary, UPDATE YOUR POB/TREE, replace molten shell with steelskin, replace the vertex helmet with crown of the inward eye, replace your rings with gifts from above, and get WAY better boots and belt that finish off your resistances (including chaos) and also have much more energy shield.

You did a fantastic job setting up your character, get some of these fixes done and you'll be rolling. Best of luck!
Hey man

Thank you for the Post, I follow it well enough

Still feel like we lacking some damage. Any chance we can maybe replace the wand for some super rare? Or any sugestions to further upgrade?

Only dont have the rings, but I feel they are better off providing defense.

Let me know where I can improve if you can.

https://pastebin.com/TytxWk9j

PS: thank you for updating the tree, much better now
Last edited by triplod on Jan 2, 2023, 4:19:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info