[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

i will start with this in 3.19 thanks for the guide!, do you have twitch channel?
"
hastydc wrote:
i will start with this in 3.19 thanks for the guide!, do you have twitch channel?

Nope, I just make builds. I'm on rural DSL with 0.5mb/s upload speed, I had tried at one point.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 18, 2022, 10:06:56 AM
I'm gonna try to league start this, I'm gonna gamble on the unique change and hopefully they didn't make all uniques stupid rare.
Hi! Thank you for the guide, I will start this tomorrow, this is totally what I was looking for.

Quick questions:
- with the Item set budget + tree 93 are we reliable procking 65% shock to guardians enemies?
- Last time I played a CI build I had no issues with having a low light radius, what would you suggest for Energy shield mastery? 3% mana as Energy shield? ES regen?

Ty!
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
Hi! Thank you for the guide, I will start this tomorrow, this is totally what I was looking for.

Quick questions:
- with the Item set budget + tree 93 are we reliable procking 65% shock to guardians enemies?
- Last time I played a CI build I had no issues with having a low light radius, what would you suggest for Energy shield mastery? 3% mana as Energy shield? ES regen?

Ty!

Yes. Minimum shock is 10%, and then node scaling gets that to 25% or so. Usually you'll shock for 20-30% base unless you're doing a pinnacle boss on a budget, so it would easily be 65%.

This build is not CI, and CI does not have a light radius penalty. The mastery offsets low life reserved life so you're not basically blind in darker maps. If you want to be blind, you can use the regen mastery.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:

Quick questions:

Ty!

Yes. Minimum shock is 10%, and then node scaling gets that to 25% or so. Usually you'll shock for 20-30% base unless you're doing a pinnacle boss on a budget, so it would easily be 65%.

This build is not CI, and CI does not have a light radius penalty. The mastery offsets low life reserved life so you're not basically blind in darker maps. If you want to be blind, you can use the regen mastery.

Oh nice! I didn't know that CI don't have light penalty, I will test that on game then to see how it feels, ty!
"
Alvaromg45 wrote:
Oh nice! I didn't know that CI don't have light penalty, I will test that on game then to see how it feels, ty!

It's because without the mastery, light radius is based on current health. With CI, you have 1/1 (100%), and on low life, you have 150/1000 or whatever (15%).
What do you think the survivability will be like? 4k hp seems a bit low?
"
moon_nmh wrote:
What do you think the survivability will be like? 4k hp seems a bit low?

It's more like 5k, and that goes pretty far with 100% suppress and high armor. The only thing the build is weak to is elemental attacks, which aren't that common.
How do you plan on negating the dmg per power charge on shimmeron? The trickster node is just recovered so its over time and there doesnt seem to be too much regen built in. Going to rely on purely es recharge? leech? What happens when there is no packs and you are ticking for 1600 lightning dmg a second?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info