[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

1. Is the trickster version capable of doing all content? In the guide it sounds like the trickster is very decent but for all content, it must be the inquisitor

2. Why use unleash? I am still quite new to the game, but IIRC unleash is for spells like blade vortex? How does it benefit arc?

3. Is the jaws of agony absolutely necessary for mapping? I thought arc was quite decent for mapping
Last edited by 5ecured on Nov 9, 2022, 5:16:56 AM
"
EpsilonV wrote:
Hi! Really love this build, Arc was my first skill I tried when I first started and always wanted to come back to it knowing more now about the game itself. Couple of questions about how to improve my character. With the scarcity of items this league, most plus 1 to max power charges are about 60div each. Is there anything else I should aim for to replace gifts from above? Would a curse on hit ring with elemental weakness or conductivity synergize? If so, what would take the place of conductivity in you CWDT helm? Thank you!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZaVjpiTs

Gifts from Above is best in slot aside from power charge rings. It's just a very strong item.

"
5ecured wrote:
1. Is the trickster version capable of doing all content? In the guide it sounds like the trickster is very decent but for all content, it must be the inquisitor

2. Why use unleash? I am still quite new to the game, but IIRC unleash is for spells like blade vortex? How does it benefit arc?

3. Is the jaws of agony absolutely necessary for mapping? I thought arc was quite decent for mapping

Trickster can do all content with good gear, except Uber Pinnacles will be impossible. Some high level bosses (ie maven) will be super hard, but possible.

Unleash casts Arc up to five times upfront. The specifics are covered in the guide.

Jaws of Agony is useful mostly for bosses. You only use it to generate power charges when in a completely safe area, then swap back. This lets you enter the boss arena fully charged.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Nov 9, 2022, 12:07:21 PM
Thank you for your reply.

1. Would damage on full life gem support be a decent alternative for faster casting?
2. I see that there is no conductivity on hit - is it ok if I use a ring with this mod?
Last edited by 5ecured on Nov 9, 2022, 11:14:19 PM

What compared to witch?
Good SSF HC build
"
5ecured wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

1. Would damage on full life gem support be a decent alternative for faster casting?
2. I see that there is no conductivity on hit - is it ok if I use a ring with this mod?

1. We are low life with auras, and damage on full life gem only affects attacks, not spells.

2. You'll get more power from a Gifts from Above.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello, I'm having fun with this build thank you. I'm pretty new and trying to figure most things out still. I'm curious, why did you choose Efficient Training for one of the jewel slots? I definitely don't know how everything works together but I can't see what strength is bringing to the table. Appreciate any insight!
"
Hello, I'm having fun with this build thank you. I'm pretty new and trying to figure most things out still. I'm curious, why did you choose Efficient Training for one of the jewel slots? I definitely don't know how everything works together but I can't see what strength is bringing to the table. Appreciate any insight!

Strength is mostly for gem level requirements on Determination and Steelskin/Molten Shell. On the Inquisitor version it also gives some crit from the ascendancy.
Hey quick question, is there a cheaper leveling alternate to Lunaris?
"
Sleno wrote:
Hey quick question, is there a cheaper leveling alternate to Lunaris?

Nothing that provides a significant speed boost. You can use a random rare or Springleaf or whatever, the leveling gear set is intended for speed leveling with some economy to back it up. League start gear is never the same thing as FAST campaign gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info