3.19 Trickster Poisonous Concoction theory crafting build + PoB

I think this build is bad for ubers? 15 kk is low dps for that
ps
I understand that the build is in development - but the fact that the maximum on endgame is to clean maps and not kill ubers
Last edited by Raydekx on Aug 14, 2022, 3:20:15 PM
"
Raydekx wrote:
ps
I understand that the build is in development - but the fact that the maximum on endgame is to clean maps and not kill ubers

Isn't there a new ascendancy passive that increased damage with every mastery?
Or did he put some kind of placeholder in the PoB to account for this?

"
Sinkin wrote:
"
Raydekx wrote:
ps

Ye we not have new ascendancy in pob ok, dont check that ok
"
Menesfo wrote:
Ailment duration while Focused is caped at 90% now

Ty for the info. I'm waiting for the new PoB to get the most accurate info. It will be fixed as soon as new PoB patch will be uploaded
"
Raydekx wrote:
ps

The gear that I added in PoB is not an Endgame version. Its possible to obtain much more damage with currency investments. Now I just tried to gather basic HP + Res items. +1 frenzy gloves is the only thing that actually will be used 100% in the endgame version.
"
Sinkin wrote:
"
Raydekx wrote:
ps

Yes I did. I used custom modifiers to add the stats from the new ascendancy points.
Nice, i have been thinking similar way to start. its a breeze to get of the ground, in early acts as soon as you get PC after marvail act 1 lvl 12. so much dot dmg at the beginning and you get blood drinker for 2% life recovery on kill from lvl 14/15 ish which is great.
I like the frenzy charge stacking wondering if that might work with other chaos dot archetypes aswell, since they cant use snakebite gloves.
Also would the new lvl 29 added chaos damage from that overworked unique chest also be a help for this? Since initial hit also counts towards poison dmg at 30% value? its like adding 2x awakened added chaod dmg... :D
"
buruc666 wrote:
Nice, i have been thinking similar way to start. its a breeze to get of the ground, in early acts as soon as you get PC after marvail act 1 lvl 12. so much dot dmg at the beginning and you get blood drinker for 2% life recovery on kill from lvl 14/15 ish which is great.
I like the frenzy charge stacking wondering if that might work with other chaos dot archetypes aswell, since they cant use snakebite gloves.
Also would the new lvl 29 added chaos damage from that overworked unique chest also be a help for this? Since initial hit also counts towards poison dmg at 30% value? its like adding 2x awakened added chaod dmg... :D

Hi, I can say for sure that frenzy stacking will work with any poison skill that is based on attacks the only question how to generate frenzy charges. And speaking about covenant It might be a good thing. Also, taking covenant resolves mana issues and the only thing that build needs is life gain on hit which covers life loss on our attacks and give another good defense layer. So, its definitely worth the try.
"
QuasTrionis wrote:
"
buruc666 wrote:

Hi, I can say for sure that frenzy stacking will work with any poison skill that is based on attacks the only question how to generate frenzy charges. And speaking about covenant It might be a good thing. Also, taking covenant resolves mana issues and the only thing that build needs is life gain on hit which covers life loss on our attacks and give another good defense layer. So, its definitely worth the try.

It does not solve the mana problem. It was changed to add life cost based on mana cost, so you spend life + mana now. I would use Dialla's Malefaction instead, and play around with alternate quality on supports, and get +2 to PC
I think it would be better to focus on defensive ascendancies rather than damage. Defensive nodes have much more value, Poisonous Concoction gets a lot of damage from the level of the gem, and by taking defensive ascendancies you can focus on damage on the passive tree.
I would make it an ES/Evasion hybrid so:
Escape Artist -> ES and extra evasion from gear.
Soul Drinker -> ES leech that works even if you have full ES
Spellbreaker -> Spell suppression + ES recharge when spell suppression triggers
Heartstopper or Swift killer if you have Snakebite

I'd still think about Swift killer because you need Snakebite and Frenzy charges will be hard to generate, especially on bosses unless you have, say, Farrul's Fur, Way of the Poacher Forbidden Jewel or Anomalous Blood Rage. I would definitely avoid Swift Killer from the start of the league.

In the gems I see Alchemist Mark, it can solve the flask refill problem, but it doesn't increase the damage much since we're not running big poison damage, but rather a lot of small ones.

But it's a cool idea, I'm also very tempted to start with Poisonous Concoction from trickster.
Last edited by zatloluk on Aug 15, 2022, 3:50:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info