3.19 Trickster Poisonous Concoction theory crafting build + PoB

Hey Guys, I want to show with idea that I came up after seeing trickster rebalance. I decided to start as a shadow because Trickster was one of my favorite ascendancies and it seems that now its can be playable again. Here is my take on creating strong build on rebalanced ascendancy.

Why trickster?
Spoiler

If taking aside that this is rebalanced ascendancy I decided to choose trickster for a few reasons.

1. New interesting damage increase mechanic
Polymath is an interesting thing that gives 3% more damage per UNIQUE allocated mastery. considering this fact it creates a challenge to pick as much as you can to get top DPS. I managed to get 8 or 24 more damage by LVL 95 and more with leveling up further. It actually possible to reach 10 or 30 more damage its only matter of a level.

2. +2 frenzy charges
This change actually makes trickster really good option for poisonous concoction but if we use Snakebite gloves. been able to sustain 9 frenzy (its possible to get more) charges gives a huge boost for the builds DPS.

3. Good defenses
Hybrid HP/ES evasion based build with easy 100% suppression and 63 suppression effect. In my opinion it can be tanky so I want to give it a try.

Ascendancies
Spoiler

1. Polymath
DMG bonus + life and mana sustain on kill

2.Swift killer
+2 frenzy charges always a good bonus

3.Escape artist defense

4.Spellbraker
Even more defenses

Gear
Spoiler

Gear Choice in this build is quite straight
3 not rare unique pieces and anything else is just rare items to cover up resistances + HP

Example of items that I would look for will be in PoB

Gems and Links
Spoiler

PC
Poisonous Concoction
Greater Volley
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Unbound Ailments
Void Manipulation
Vicious Projectiles

Auras
Malevolence
Vaal Grace
Precision
Enlighten

Mark
Alchemist Mark
Mark On Hit

Other supporting gems
Withering Step
Plague Bearer
Blood Rage
Ancestral Protector

Tree
Spoiler
PoB

PoB
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/0Js587qZ

Change log
Spoiler

8/17/22 updated PoB

Last edited by QuasTrionis on Aug 17, 2022, 6:40:26 PM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2022, 6:55:54 AM
waiting for build <3
waiting for build too <3
Yeah. The thing is, Trickster ascendany won't give you damage bonus for a specitic type of attack anymore, so you are more open-ended, but still the starting location has mostly poison and chaos damage nodes around.
I love playing PC on pathfinder but tbh new trickster is looking good will keep this in mind as I decide what to start with and I will be coming back here if I find anything that could be useful.
"
stop_3ndk wrote:
I love playing PC on pathfinder but tbh new trickster is looking good will keep this in mind as I decide what to start with and I will be coming back here if I find anything that could be useful.

I hope it will be ok because this something that I already decided to start. I think that build will work good as soon as I get all the gear needed.
Last edited by QuasTrionis on Aug 13, 2022, 11:29:54 PM
"
wasted_46 wrote:
Yeah. The thing is, Trickster ascendany won't give you damage bonus for a specitic type of attack anymore, so you are more open-ended, but still the starting location has mostly poison and chaos damage nodes around.

I'm sure that trickster will be good as a caster too now he has no limits what type of damage to scale.
"
plabopocassi wrote:
waiting for build <3

"
hypox2 wrote:
waiting for build too <3

Ty Ty I will keep this guide updated along my progress so stay tuned.
Seems good
Ailment duration while Focused is caped at 90% now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info