[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
NeRozim wrote:
can u rework pob for 3.21? some jewels have changed stats as an example "melding of the flash" and now it is difficult to get a reserve, are there any "not very expensive" solutions for this?

Too busy to min/max this for now. Check poe.ninja kalandra/sanctum chars and u get good idea. This was more popular in kalandra league. Some stuff have changed from the days i played this but nothing too major. At end game you can pretty much optimise how you want

"
HardCarryPOE wrote:
How would you build this char at league start? Before key items and unique jewels are obtained what kind of links and skills and nodes are essential?

Well i have personally started coc from act7-9 but i would not recommend it if u arent experienced. Its fun and pain also :P Cold DOT occu is pretty good to league start with.
Can I start this build with 50 divs or do i need more?
How do i get the helm?nothing on market
"
EjinChewy wrote:

Craft yourself :D Hard to say what budget can be done. Helmet can take 5-100div to make :P
"
juju666 wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:

Craft yourself :D Hard to say what budget can be done. Helmet can take 5-100div to make :P

how do i craft it is there a video?
"
EjinChewy wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:

how do i craft it is there a video?

Well you get the idea from this video. Finish suffixes first and rest is more about luck. There is somewhere in comments in this thread a written versio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK5odZzqa_M
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 14, 2023, 1:03:24 AM
hi,is there a cheaper version of build like 50divs build.Lowkey cant afford the item on ur suggestion build rn.
"
EjinChewy wrote:
hi,is there a cheaper version of build like 50divs build.Lowkey cant afford the item on ur suggestion build rn.

Yeah lowlife version but wont be as tanky. Check from poe.ninja chars
"
juju666 wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:

Yeah lowlife version but wont be as tanky. Check from poe.ninja chars

Would u recommend this guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3357606
Hay, any new idea on what to put on Cospri's Malice besides Frostbolt and GMP.

Sadly because of this change:
"Any Trigger Skills on items that come from a skill gem (such as Rain of Arrows from Lioneye's Paws) now share the same cooldown group, so using the gem version of the skill should put the triggered version on cooldown or vice versa."

Ice Nova on Cospris just demolishes your DPS now.

Was thinking of swaping off the Eater of worlds implict on gloves and put on Frostbomb.

Any other ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info