[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
Glow69 wrote:
Hay, any new idea on what to put on Cospri's Malice besides Frostbolt and GMP.

Sadly because of this change:
"Any Trigger Skills on items that come from a skill gem (such as Rain of Arrows from Lioneye's Paws) now share the same cooldown group, so using the gem version of the skill should put the triggered version on cooldown or vice versa."

Ice Nova on Cospris just demolishes your DPS now.

Was thinking of swaping off the Eater of worlds implict on gloves and put on Frostbomb.

Any other ideas?

Yeah frostbomb or frostbite would be nice after curse changes.
hi can u update the pob?
"
EjinChewy wrote:
hi can u update the pob?

No sorry too lazy :D
Last edited by klaiundblond on May 12, 2023, 1:20:31 PM
This is my first league playing on league start (5th league total) and I decided before the league started that I wanted to play an OP CoC Ice Nova build. I stumbled on this guide a few weeks ago and immediately decided it was the one to play. I've been pumping every divine I can into it for weeks, and today is the first day I got it online. I still need to pick up a watcher's eye and anomalous vaal discipline (and a few more levels), and then I'll start saving for the MB version. But last night, I got incredibly lucky when crafting my helm. I figured no one would appreciate it more than the people playing this build, so check it out, and let me know what you think!

Last edited by ABedroomGangsta on May 15, 2023, 2:41:44 PM
Can confirm that the build still functions in 3.21. There's an interesting trade-off on the tree where you can either (a) path to Divine Judgement + Elemental Mastery + Heart of Ice, or (b) path to Soul Thief + Infused + socket. Option (b) gives ~500 more ES on my build, but option (a) has ~20% more DPS and makes mapping more convenient since it opens up reflect immunity via Elemental Mastery. Notably with my current gear option (a) gives more DPS than option (b) slotting Forbidden Flesh/Flame in the two free jewel sockets. YMMV depending on itemization.

Sitting on ~4.7k ES, infinite PoB eHP against Guardian bosses (lol), ~8kk Guardian DPS, immunities for stun/freeze/chill/shock.

Clearspeed feels good, and build is tanky enough to fairly reliably farm wave 30 Simulacrum. For itemization there's a few smaller adjustments I'm still looking to make, after that I think I've hit the point where the next meaningful upgrades are mirror tier territory like 3-mod Watcher's Eye.
What should I put istead of banner?
"
Bercikolo wrote:
What should I put istead of banner?

I haven't tried this yet, just getting to the point of minmaxing my gear. But I'm thinking about a setup where I just cast defiance banner, swap to aspect, rinse and repeat when banner duration ends. A little extra button pressing but would prob only need defiance banner for bossing tbh. I just hit the corruption on my saqawals yesterday, need to find 2 more dex through my cluster jewels and then craft some rings and I will give it a shot
EDIT: SEE NEXT PAGE FOR FINAL POB/GEAR

Alright, I've pretty much maxed this build out for Crucible. Tried using defiance banner and then swapping back and forth to avian but it felt super clunky. Opted for more damage instead with a circle of fear.

Super fun build. Mapping is amazing. Did uber bosses and def had to use some portals but I also haven't really done any bossing before so could be deathless with experience I'm sure. Definitely recommend this build if you have the currency to invest. I will say, it's a little sad how much easier it is to scale ice spear damage. But this LOOKS so much cooler, and that's what matters, right? Incredibly tanky. 6.1k ES, 225k ehp, 90 all res, max block/spell block, ailment immune, stun immune.
POB link: https://pobb.in/ZHEFObqWOcUv

Thanks for making this build, Juju! Was a pleasant surprise meeting you in game.
Last edited by ABedroomGangsta on May 27, 2023, 11:00:40 AM
"
Thanks for making this build, Juju! Was a pleasant surprise meeting you in game.

Yeah this is pretty GG setup. Lmao one thing i wonder is that you spend 0mana on cyclone or ice nova = inspiration is useless for DPS :D Also yeah dont think its worth using defiance banner after nerf. If would min/max further i would try to drop Practical Application and Arcane Will for another +4 skill points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info