[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
argoniashawks wrote:
What do you do about curses on you?

Never been issue for me even on low budget
Hey, I already read your last CoC guide and really enjoyed your approach to a more durable CoC.
This league I wanted to see how far I can push a CoC Ice Nova character myself.
For me area of effect and clear-speed were more important and I went for an aoe approach. If you are intrested, this is what I came up with:

https://pastebin.com/Y2pt5BVb

If you have some tips for my build or learned sth from it please let me know :) (still need to fit in Tempest Shield)
Keep up the great CoC work. Next league I'm planning to try a slight variation of your build. Just without the helmet probably since I don't like the conc effect. Maybe +1 power charge and minus cold res helmet.
"
XxTH3B4SH3RxX wrote:
Hey, I already read your last CoC guide and really enjoyed your approach to a more durable CoC.
For me area of effect and clear-speed were more important and I went for an aoe approach. If you are intrested, this is what I came up with:

If you have some tips for my build or learned sth from it please let me know :) (still need to fit in Tempest Shield)
Keep up the great CoC work. Next league I'm planning to try a slight variation of your build. Just without the helmet probably since I don't like the conc effect. Maybe +1 power charge and minus cold res helmet.

Having just the 3suffixes on helmet beats 6-link chest. Also u can get inc aoe instead conc effect. You know that vortex also can trigger from ur frostbols so its even more damage/clear (it actually kills with this budget) I see u dont have vortex that u really should use with this build :D But yeah hard to fit everything without unset rings. I can see this clear 100% deli without any problems tough ;)

Next league going to start somekinda coc for sure. Never had motivation to farm a mageblood this league so dont think i have motivation to make new coc ice nova this league :/
"
juju666 wrote:
"
XxTH3B4SH3RxX wrote:

Having just the 3suffixes on helmet beats 6-link chest. Also u can get inc aoe instead conc effect. You know that vortex also can trigger from ur frostbols so its even more damage/clear (it actually kills with this budget) I see u dont have vortex that u really should use with this build :D But yeah hard to fit everything without unset rings. I can see this clear 100% deli without any problems tough ;)

Next league going to start somekinda coc for sure. Never had motivation to farm a mageblood this league so dont think i have motivation to make new coc ice nova this league :/

If I put a Inc AoE Helmet Variant in PoB it's like 5% less dmg. However I would be able to run a different Watcher's Eye due to the increased base crit from the helmet.

Vortex is definitely a great addition for my Build, ty :)
Do you have it on left click or do you manually cast it the whole time?
"
XxTH3B4SH3RxX wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
XxTH3B4SH3RxX wrote:

If I put a Inc AoE Helmet Variant in PoB it's like 5% less dmg. However I would be able to run a different Watcher's Eye due to the increased base crit from the helmet.

Vortex is definitely a great addition for my Build, ty :)
Do you have it on left click or do you manually cast it the whole time?

Just hold X button permanently so it casts instantly always
Is there any pob for 3.20? I see only 2 outdated.
"
Bercikolo wrote:
Is there any pob for 3.20? I see only 2 outdated.

No updated pob, not much has changed anyway from original
Than what should i do with removed 15% reservation of mana from tree?

Last edited by Bercikolo on Feb 6, 2023, 12:45:30 PM
"
Bercikolo wrote:
Than what should i do with removed 15% reservation of mana from tree?

Everything depens so much on what gear you are using. Get some enlighten lvl 4 or 5 if money. Check poe.ninja what others have done
I kinda miss playing this. Best mapper i have ever played so think i will return to this next league as second build (with mageblood) Let me know if have any good ideas for upgrading this build :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info