[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Hello. Can you check the build? I would be very grateful if you could tell me what needs to be improved.
"
l3m4nh wrote:
Ty bro, I think 27m dps is too low for build 400-500ex

go play a 3k hp softcore build if you want to :) I enjoy not dying
Thanks for the build. this is the first build with which I closed the 30/30 simulacrum. It is played very easily. tell me what to improve further for more damage?

https://pastebin.com/B5GR62Nm
Last edited by javetal on Jun 26, 2022, 4:04:09 AM
Hello. i built 2 trees, boss and simulacrum.
I have 1 more aura and stun immunity
What else can I get useful?

https://pastebin.com/HErGpxpn

(I crafted an interesting body and gloves ^^)
Vietnamese flashback
Last edited by dotGE on Jun 24, 2022, 7:28:21 PM
Heya I sent you a pm
I just came by to thank you for the build. Its realy strong and smooth to play.

I tried both cwc-cyclone and non-cwc and for me, the non-cwc version with perma-phase run is clearly better. The extra movement speed and avoidance from phaserun is just too good.

Regarding Forbidden jewels, the clear is fine without Profane Bloom, but i feel it adds a quite a bit of safety when moving through big packs.

My gear is nothing too special, i could improve quite some things, but too lazy ;-)

I hope you all had a good league!

What do you think about Lunaris pantheon over arakali if ailment immune? Jw.
"
Laere wrote:
What do you think about Lunaris pantheon over arakali if ailment immune? Jw.

if it worsk it works
Build working well, doing deathless full Simulacrums so can tell its working well ^^ got couple questions:

Does Arcanist Brand work with hydrosphere if i cast it to boss, im not sure how does it interast on cwc setup so was wondering about it?
(edit) Just noticed you dont have Hydrosphere on cwc setup :O

Does precision boost spider's damage alot, got spare mana and though about adding it to use.

Does aspect of the Avian give much dmg boost if used instead of Spider?
Last edited by FinYuna on Jun 26, 2022, 7:00:17 PM
"
FinYuna wrote:
Build working well, doing deathless full Simulacrums so can tell its working well ^^ got couple questions:

Does Arcanist Brand work with hydrosphere if i cast it to boss, im not sure how does it interast on cwc setup so was wondering about it?
(edit) Just noticed you dont have Hydrosphere on cwc setup :O

Does precision boost spider's damage alot, got spare mana and though about adding it to use.

Does aspect of the Avian give much dmg boost if used instead of Spider?

for precision; spiders already at 100% accuracy, but maybe you could drop the minion accuracy passive / minion accuracy jewel for it to see it it gets you to 100% instead of 98%

don't really think theres a point of linking arcanist brand to hydrosphere

avian is worse than spider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info