[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

@Deathskull45 I LOOOOVE your build. Did 50 Uber Mavens back to back yesterday and several Uber Shapers and Uber Uber Elders over the weekend. Super strong build. Can't get enough of it. :D
"
Scrltvx121 wrote:
Hi, not sure of the Budget PoB is wrong or not but it lists Grace, and then 2x Defiance Banner for Weapon 2. Is this meant to be Grace, Defiance Banner and Determination?

Also, there's no gems mentioned for Body Armour in the budget PoB but there's a 5-link chest with BBGRG, is this meant to be for Cyclone CWC?

Hello not OP but deter/grace/defiance is always on , all budgets

Yes you can put your cyclone cwc or aura setup on the chest

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Question for anyone playing this

Before squire , mellee phys or multistrike , what you prefer and why

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
hmm what happened to the DPS in the PoB? my dps and the dps of this build both fell down to 25% of what they used to be. Something must have changed in the recent pob update but i can't figure out what
hey guys
in a new league how many days after league start does the dagger become cheap enough to buy?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
hey guys
in a new league how many days after league start does the dagger become cheap enough to buy?

4-6ex on day1, peaked at around 7ex on day 2 and drops down to 1-2ex after a week.

I would not recommend league starting with intention to swap ASAP unless you are confident you are able to make that much currency early.
Definitely still maintaining this build on Standard during 3.19.

Looking forward to seeing how this build will adapt.

What necro ascendancy do you recommend dropping to get Unholy Might? Corpse Pact?
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
hey guys

4-6ex on day1, peaked at around 7ex on day 2 and drops down to 1-2ex after a week.

I would not recommend league starting with intention to swap ASAP unless you are confident you are able to make that much currency early.

would SRS be good to start with or its too weak now? havent played it for a while
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
hey guys

would SRS be good to start with or its too weak now? havent played it for a while

any minion build should be able to transition pretty easily, but I can't comment on how well srs is as i haven't played it for yrs. Ideally you pick a skill that can farm yellow maps without struggle
"
Veraclus wrote:
Definitely still maintaining this build on Standard during 3.19.

Looking forward to seeing how this build will adapt.

What necro ascendancy do you recommend dropping to get Unholy Might? Corpse Pact?

yea the 4th ascendancy node in a lategame setting was always rlly awkward, but now that spirit offering is dead and flesh offering will be king, it'll most likely be mistress of sacrifice+unnatural strength node over the corpse line. You can get a shock focus via a ring craft anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info