[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Hi, i got a elegant hubris, 6 points for 160% inc minion dmg, gain endurance charge by hit.
It that worth to drop corrupted soul?
"
ybq669009 wrote:
Hi, i got a elegant hubris, 6 points for 160% inc minion dmg, gain endurance charge by hit.
It that worth to drop corrupted soul?

Completely up to you if you want to forego the extra ES for more damage, corrupted soul is not needed, just a useful defensive layer.
Have Twitch?
An important note that most people don't know is anomalous predator is exceptionally strong in the squire setup and beats awakened void manip by millions of dps since the -4 to enemy resistances also includes chaos res (you need to manually enable "enemy marked as prey" as well as put in the minus to chaos res in the config). What's great is the spiders obey your mark despite using ancient skull so it's great for nuking bosses in a preferred order.
"
An important note that most people don't know is anomalous predator is exceptionally strong in the squire setup and beats awakened void manip by millions of dps since the -4 to enemy resistances also includes chaos res (you need to manually enable "enemy marked as prey" as well as put in the minus to chaos res in the config). What's great is the spiders obey your mark despite using ancient skull so it's great for nuking bosses in a preferred order.

Did not know this, assumed they would ignore the marks due to ancient skull. Will play around with it today thanks
"
xQaWeRx wrote:
Have Twitch?

Yes, but I don't stream often though i've been thinking about streaming more. Twitch.tv/kippiiii
Any chance you could share your atlas passive tree for farming ubers?
"
sniklefritz wrote:
Any chance you could share your atlas passive tree for farming ubers?

I used to actively swap things around while I was still mapping actively, but now that I have all the chase uniques I wanted and my rares are good enough, I changed my tree to where I don't need to respec anymore for different ubers.

https://i.imgur.com/JivsxFA.jpeg , VERY inefficient, but saves me needing to actively respec, before this I just had no uber nodes allocated and only had 1 influence allocated to either of the 10% chance for map to count as two for the eldritch invite farming, and the rest of the points went into all strongbox and shrine nodes
What about hydrosphere nerf?? Still use melee splash?
"
milhaws wrote:
What about hydrosphere nerf?? Still use melee splash?

still works, not as insane but its still quite a lot of extra damage, still quite noticeable (and divergent melee splash is still insanely good without it anyways)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info