wow, I don't know how I would ever afford that

I don't know how YOU ever afforded that
Last edited by Kurnis on May 27, 2022, 3:10:43 PM
"
Kurnis wrote:
Your current build is like 400ex lol.

wow, I don't know how I would ever afford that

I don't know how YOU ever afforded that

the current build may cost a lot, but I started the league at the same time as everyone else and built from the ground up, it's perfectly capable of doing things on a very small budget as long as you have arakaali's fang
the pob is not working! can you update one thank you.
"
chanhilau wrote:
the pob is not working! can you update one thank you.

Should be working now
which setup do you think is the most balanced (offense and defenses), and which one do you recomend? i dont have plans to go simulacrums.

nice guide thx sir!
"
dollygm wrote:
which setup do you think is the most balanced (offense and defenses), and which one do you recomend? i dont have plans to go simulacrums.

nice guide thx sir!

I would recommend the normal version with ghost shrouds/doryani timeless jewel with hybrid life/es + spell suppression to anyone who doesn't plan to sit in simulacrum and farm money, it is a more active playstyle build and can do everything in the game (including simulacrum!) just fine

I just transitioned into a build that would never die in wave 30 simulacrum instead of one that died every so often or have way more close calls, as I wanted to farm them and push level 100 in them.
Last edited by Deathskull45 on May 28, 2022, 1:13:17 AM
Hey curious as to how you have rampage going for the t16 deli map?
I was gearing my witch and was on gem section when u suddenly switched lots of gems and items and now u are even using cyclone. Can you update them and explain the use on here since im getting confused to switch gems again and even some of items?
I know u updated pob but would be nice if u explain gem use more specifically on thread?
How u roll +2 max fire res on boots btw?
Last edited by FinYuna on May 28, 2022, 7:16:01 AM
"
FinYuna wrote:
I was gearing my witch and was on gem section when u suddenly switched lots of gems and items and now u are even using cyclone. Can you update them and explain the use on here since im getting confused to switch gems again and even some of items?
I know u updated pob but would be nice if u explain gem use more specifically on thread?
How u roll +2 max fire res on boots btw?

Sorry, I like to update things alot and play around with things, I've put my final version of the PoB on the build above the first two.

The cyclone + cast while channeling setup is just to cast an offering + desecrate and to be stun immune while channeling and to curse on hit with despair as I dropped blasphemy + despair aura as it was an unneeded reservation.

It's not necessary, especially if you're not planning to run any simulacrum.
Last edited by Deathskull45 on May 28, 2022, 7:36:56 AM
We are all confused about what and how to assemble))) Please make a video in new things, a few bosses, in order to assess the survival of the new assembly. THANKS!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info