[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

"
Thank you for the very good guide, the build is realy strong.
The gameplay with perma phaserun is very smooth and the clear is also very good without forbidden jewels, can recommend.
today i tried to get the belt enchant but gave up after 10 or so tries. op did you get your enchant by yourselft or did you use a lab service?

Did it myself, got it in one. They're all the same weighting so its not that hard.
"
Naphia wrote:
Hello I've just gotten my HH so trying to get this build working. I had two questions.
1. Do any weapon enchants affect our spiders?
2. Could an ashes of the stars be used in place of the Auls

i think ashes is weak for the build but probably works, and i don't really think any weapon enchants are useful but i havent tested them really, I just threw a random one on mine real early on.
Last edited by Deathskull45 on Jun 21, 2022, 10:26:55 PM
how does spiritual aid improve profane bloom dps?
"
EnglishGravy wrote:
how does spiritual aid improve profane bloom dps?

your large minion damage modifier will apply to you, applying to profane bloom pops. I never felt the need for it, but if you do go for it.
Thoughts on divine flesh?
Thanks OP for the amazing build, finally got around to killing the ubers and honestly it was very easy, even though my dps is about half of OPs. My variant of the build is fine-tuned for mechanically bad players like myself and feature the following additional defenses on top of OP's setup:

CI (zero chaos damage taken)
100% ailment avoidance
over 1500 es regen per second (extremely useful against ubers)

Gear I used to kill ubers:

"
Laere wrote:
Thoughts on divine flesh?

never played with it, can't have it and corrupted soul so i wouldn't bother but i'm sure its useable in some setup
I had a big budget and copied this like for like and its honestly amazing. Great guide.
Ty bro, I think 27m dps is too low for build 400-500ex
first thanks to Op build guide. its really good and so i did the occulist version if anyone interested. Feel free to comment if im doing something wrong because i am still new to the game

pob : https://pastebin.com/0qiwPk7v

-not cyclone setup
-this build runs 7 aura with 2 aura curses
-immune to elemental ailments

currently with no mageblood. no luck on crimson temple :3
sorry for my bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info