[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

"
shaunleo wrote:
"
grootoo wrote:
Hi question.

If you have divine flesh and ghost dance...

What is the point of having ghost shrouds that recover energy shield if all damage bypasses energy shield?

Seems like any active ghost shroud takes the hit but the description doesn't really say that?

We are using corrupted soul, not divine flesh from glorious vanity.

Ohh now it makes sense. Thanks.

which skill is recommended to use on the left mouse button when moving?
"
which skill is recommended to use on the left mouse button when moving?

move only, withering step, phase run, cyclone if ur using cwc, you can choose
"
Thank you for the amazing guide!! I am farming like crazy right now and will be switching to level this build soon. My goal is to have over 100ex before I start this build.

I have a question regarding the helmet.

Does Predator(Signal Prey) and Convocation still function if the spiders "hear the whispers"?

Signal Prey does specifically work even if your minions hear the whispers, and in most cases convocation works fine too.
The only struggle i have is with ignite damage and general dots/degen.

Can clear sim 30 ( still need watchers eye with spellsupress).

Im still to scared to try uber bosses (also need void beacon forbidden jewels before i attempt)

Any tips how i can survive the degen even with Lethe Shade?

thanks and thanks for the build guide
"
Senfgurke wrote:

Im still to scared to try uber bosses (also need void beacon forbidden jewels before i attempt)

run an immune to ignite flask in content that you know has ignites in it

if you can clear sim 30 you have more than enough dps to do ubers

how to survive degen: dont stand in it. lethe shade is just to give you extra time to react before it kills you.

your vaal molten shell is too high of a level, it should be level 10 to work with cwdt at level 2 or 3
Last edited by Deathskull45 on Jun 19, 2022, 1:32:05 PM
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
Senfgurke wrote:

run an immune to ignite flask in content that you know has ignites in it

if you can clear sim 30 you have more than enough dps to do ubers

how to survive degen: dont stand in it. lethe shade is just to give you extra time to react before it kills you.

your vaal molten shell is too high of a level, it should be level 10 to work with cwdt at level 2 or 3

alright thanks <3
I recently started your build, with a budget of around ~100 ex.

I am currently somewhere between mid-tier and high-tier in terms of gear progression. I have the following:

- Squire
- Aul's Uprising + aura setup
- Alt quality dps gems
- Watcher's Eye with #% phys reduction and #% evade chance
- Half-decent 10-passive cluster (attack spd, effect, chaos res)
- Profane Bloom through Forbidden Flame/Flesh (feels like they are necessary for clear)

I have also achieved 100% spell suppression on gear 5k life + 2.5k es, as well as 68% chaos res. I feel quite tanky, and have been able to clear a 100% delirious map deathless, as well as wave 30 simulacrum (3 deaths, 2 due to me being bad).

I, however, feel lacking in terms of the dps department. I plan on changing to spirit offering + spirit offering enchant, but am unsure how much i'll benefit from changing to Corpse Pact, as i'm not cwc.

My main 2 questions are the following:

1) I imagine getting an Amanamu's Gaze setup would be very beneficial for my single target. However, i am also slightly jewel socket starved. I am currently running Fortress Covenant with cb immunity, and a stygian vise. I can easily get +2 more jewel sockets by leveling to 96, and thus fit in a total of 3 abyss jewels (5 if i swap out forbidden flame/flesh). Is it worth it to run Amanamu's Gaze, or is it better to run good ghastly eye jewels, and maybe swapping in forbidden flame/flesh with Void Beacon?

2) I watched Palseton's guide to get a second perspective, and he highly recommends speccing Spiritual Aid to boost the damage on the profane bloom explosions. I imagine this doesn't do much in maps, but wouldn't it be very beneficial in simulacrum?

This is my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/WDAE8J25
"
GameJMunk wrote:

I am currently somewhere between mid-tier and high-tier in terms of gear progression. I have the following:

- Squire
- Alt quality dps gems
- Profane Bloom through Forbidden Flame/Flesh (feels like they are necessary for clear)

I have also achieved 100% spell suppression on gear 5k life + 2.5k es, as well as 68% chaos res. I feel quite tanky, and have been able to clear a 100% delirious map deathless, as well as wave 30 simulacrum (3 deaths, 2 due to me being bad).

I, however, feel lacking in terms of the dps department. I plan on changing to spirit offering + spirit offering enchant, but am unsure how much i'll benefit from changing to Corpse Pact, as i'm not cwc.

1) I imagine getting an Amanamu's Gaze setup would be very beneficial for my single target. However, i am also slightly jewel socket starved. I am currently running Fortress Covenant with cb immunity, and a stygian vise. I can easily get +2 more jewel sockets by leveling to 96, and thus fit in a total of 3 abyss jewels (5 if i swap out forbidden flame/flesh). Is it worth it to run Amanamu's Gaze, or is it better to run good ghastly eye jewels, and maybe swapping in forbidden flame/flesh with Void Beacon?

2) I watched Palseton's guide to get a second perspective, and he highly recommends speccing Spiritual Aid to boost the damage on the profane bloom explosions. I imagine this doesn't do much in maps, but wouldn't it be very beneficial in simulacrum?

1. idk you have pob look at your damage and make the choice yourself, replacing foretress / quickening with really good ghastlies is good

2. maybe but i never felt like i needed it, if you're lacking damage im sure it would help
"
Deathskull45 wrote:
"
GameJMunk wrote:

- Squire
- Alt quality dps gems

1. idk you have pob look at your damage and make the choice yourself, replacing foretress / quickening with really good ghastlies is good

2. maybe but i never felt like i needed it, if you're lacking damage im sure it would help

Thanks for the reply!

I looked around in pob and it seems like i currently have 17 mil with signal prey, flesh offering and hydrosphere (don't know of pob calculates hydrosphere correctly).

If i change to Void Beacon i get 19.5 mil whereas if i go for an Amanamu's Gaze i can get 24 mil. So it seems like Amanamu's Gaze is a much better single-target option.

I have another question: is it worth it to go for Divine Shield and/or Glancing Blows, or are the points better spent on dps/elsewere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info